Level 10

A/N: I apologize in advance if the ending of this chapter chocks my most sensitive readers, but I must add that my story is Horror based and therefore has some some writting not suitible for smooth readers and young children. But please do continue to read if you are not easily impressed nor have a strong imagination that leaves you to dream about horror during the night. And don't forget to vote and comment all you want! :D Enjoy 

Eventually Mrs. Grimmes calls her pupils for dinner and Jessica stops boringly texting and leaves downstairs. I stay put for a little while, just admiring this girl's personal stuff. On the floor next to the bed rests her coral colored vans. I must say they are really pretty. Anyway, I just kick it under the bed and call it a day.

I simply cannot shake this feeling of extreme anger, like something, somewhere is misplaced.

I make my way to MY room, stepping on a piece of glass from the previous fallen ceiling lamp. "You missed a spot Mrs. Grimmes." I laugh.

That lazy ass Blake is still lying on that uncomfortable sleeping bag of his. I guess I came at the right moment though, he's shifting, possibly a sign that he woke up. Oh man I so feel like kicking him.

I lean against the door frame and I notice that his face was lit up by the cellphone's light, his eyes are semi closed trying to adjust to the light. He then blocks the cell once more and stays there motionless. After a while he moves his head to the right and stretches his arm out under the bed. Oh no, the photo.

He sits against the wall and admires the photo on his hands. I want to take that away from him. I'm not ready for him to see us. To meet us in a way. I sigh brushing the anger away from me yet again. He looks at the picture, like forever, and then turns it around reading the back out loud. "Katelyn and Kayla Stewart. 15 years old."

My whole body shivers. I haven't heard my name in a while. Hearing my sisters names makes my eyes water.

He then picks up the cell phone, not letting go of the photo, and after a few seconds puts it back down.

In a minute Jessica, enters MY girl dungeon, looking kinda pissed. I step aside so she can enter, like that would matter.

"Hey, look at this." Blake says, extending his arm so his sister would grab the pic.

She analyzes the picture, and looks back to her brother. He rolls his eyes as he begins to explain about the wall scribbling and the names in the picture.

"Dude, did you even took the time to notice that we're twins and so are they? We're living in a house where another pair of twins lived once." She claims, filled with curiosity.

"Shouldn't we show this to mom and dad so they can somehow contact the previous habitants of this marvelous mansion and give this back to them?" He's making too much of an effort to sound like a gentleman. As if.

"You just want to meet the twins. Jerk." Jessica rolls her eyes the exact same way Blake rolled his seconds ago.

"Details, Details. Now follow me, I'm quite curious to know about these two beautiful ladies." I flinch at Blake and look to his sister. She has the same reaction as I, a negative shook of her head.

The brothers leave the room, towards downstairs, which is dead silent. The parents are in the living room each one reading. Seriously people, don't you know about the wonders of technology?! I'm rather fond of books myself but, you know. TV, and computers and TV shows and movies and gaming and all that!

Blake coughs to get his parents attention, and before anything else he hands them the picture. That made me cringe and bit my lower lip. He then asked if there was any way of giving it back to us. But the parents didn't really react properly to that question, as their expression changed into one of sadness.

Finally they tell the twins to sit down... I guess they were dropping off the bomb. I already know the ending of it, so I choose not the listen and move back upstairs into the silence and comfort of my bedroom.

I'm sitting on the desk trying not to admire and fall in love with Blake's Nintendo DS, when I start coughing and feeling rather uncomfortable. I ignore the feeling, and can't resist anymore this urge of picking up this amazing console. I picked it and trace my fingers around the golden Triforce. Suddenly a drop of blood falls in the surface of the DS and I got startled. I reach my hand to my nose and immediately felt the wetness of the blood at the entry of my nostril. I look at my fingers, and my vision starts to blur out.

An extreme pain strikes my brain and I fall onto my knees dropping the bloodied console next to me. My whole body shakes and I can't control my members. I scream at the top of my lungs crawled up in a little ball. My skin fells like it's on fire and inside I can feel my bones breaking and cracking violently. I face the ceiling as blood tears rushed down my face entering my mouth and burning my tongue with that metallic taste. I can't breathe as the air from my lungs turn into fire, scorching me from the inside. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" I manage to scream. The pain is so extreme that that I scratch the floor leaving deep marks on the wooden flooring, my nails can't endure the force so they brake completely and fall, leaving blobs of irritated skin underneath.

 I reach the bathroom, barely dragging myself. I can feel my blood escaping my body and my hair falling, revealing my bare scalp. I support my heavy body in the bathroom balcony and faced the mirror. What I saw made me want to rip my eyes. My face had bits and pieces without skin and my lips were cracked and covered with blood. My eyes were pitch black with dry tears staining my cheeks. I fell onto the ground once more and call for help between breaths. Of course no one can hear me, even I can hardly hear myself over the loud cracks of my bones. I clench my teeth so hard that they break, and turn into jagged pieces, my gums drenched in blood.

I open one eye, and even with my blurred out vision I can still recognize that silhouette on the corridor. I would recognize it anywhere, as the beast that fought me the very first day I knew I was dead.

"What have you done to me?" I screamed in a whisper. My voice was not my own. It was a broken out voice, a desperate growl. It didn't move an inch. It was looking at me, I could feel it even with my eyes closed. I collect the remaining of my strength and my hatred for this beast to rise to my feet, blood dripping all around me. My hands are completely deformed, no skin showing. Step a step I follow that monster that stays still. I reach my hand towards it, and as soon as my hand made contact with its skin, the excruciating pain on the back of my eyes came back and I once again fall onto my knees vomiting my burned out insides. I look at it and this nightmare seems endless, as my vomit proves to be pieces of my stomach, as well as a yellowish dense liquid mixed with dark red blood. And...and, Bugs? I threw up bugs? Spiders detangled in their own bodies and flies flapping their little wings. I fall onto my side, on top of the vomit and reached my knees to my chest, crying, what I KNOW its blood. I was shaking uncontrollably, feeling petrified. I don't even dare to look at the beast as I begin to slowly feeling him go as far and far away from me until it's no longer there. Leaving me with this pain of half putrid skin, slowly perishing in my own vomit and blood. I can feel my body slowly stop with the trembling and feeling lighter, until I drifted off and stop feeling my body at all trailing off deeper into the black abyss.

A/N: okay, question time: What do you think will happen to Kayla after this?
(I really hope you answer this as it would mean so much to me)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to read this chapter in the eyes of lovely Blake, written by DomoMinReader

https://www.wattpad.com/253905521-i-guess-this-is-what-feels-like-to-be-living-two