Level 6

The first rays of dawn penetrated the windows, when Beth finally stopped crying. "I'm sorry." I sighed.

"I knew you'd be here. Wake up Beth. Your mom is worried sick." I didn't move as I recognized the voice on the other side of the door. It was Andrew (we called him Andy). He always had that soft tone in his voice, even when he was angry.

I'm sorry. I fell asleep here." beth answered with a grumpy voice. "You know, I felt her presence. Like she was on the other side of the door and was listening to every word." I barely heard her say that. I was flooded with immense sorrow. I placed my forehead against the cold wodden door, and again the small golden webs came out. Like telling me that I was incarcerated here.

"That's just you missing her. But I'm sure that wherever she is, she's mocking you for sleeping outside." He giggled.
It's true though. But if I was looking out for her and found her sleeping somewhere I would mock her first and then join her and sleep with her, fidling with her beautiful black hair.

I noticed that she moved to the window and I followed her from the inside. "I'm leaving the pillow here." Again tears formed in hers and mine eyes. "So you remember me. Us. We might be apart but I hope you always know you'll be with me wherever I go. I- I love you." she whispered with a long painful breath. She carefully placed the pillow on the window border with the writting facing inward.
"I love you too." I cried.

I have no idea when the funeral was, but around noon, Sarah came with her three year old daughter, (that I used to babysit) and they were dressed formally, so I'm guessing they came home from the funeral. Her daughter came running with a white rose and placed it next to Beth's pillow. She looked to the window and smiled widely. I don't know why she was smiling about but I thought about doing the same, makes me feel a little more alive. I smiled and waved at her. She waved back. My smile faded. She ran back to her mother, who hugged her and lifted her high into the air to her embrace. They stood there for a while and suddenly the little girl poited back at me. I was petrified.
Sarah smiled gently and kisses her forehead. And they left.

I laughed out loud and screamed happily "SHE SAW ME! SHE FREAKIN WAVED AT ME. " Man, I missed that feeling.

Nothing exciting happened in the foward 7 months or something. I wasn't really keeping track of time.

I was still stuck inside. I tried my best to go around the golden barrier. I tried breaking it, i tried burning it, I even tried tricking it. Eventually, I accepted my condition and was desperately alone in the house.

Andy would come once in a while and lit the candles. But, every single night, beth would come with a garden flower and stayed for a while just talking to herself, to me. A couple of days after the funeral, Beth seemed off. Like she was hidding something. I kinda wish it was about Katelyn, my sister. I still don't know what happened to her.
For seven months, Beth came, until one day, she showed up crying and stayed there for more than usual. She confessed to me that she and her family were leaving town because their parents think my death is affecting her physically, emotionally and in school.

After that day I never saw her again, all I had was a dirtied pillow on the window. Every one forgot about me, and the hideous murderer that victimized my mother and I. The flowers died and the candles melted in the sun. The stuffed animals, some were stolen; the messages were all blurry from the rain and the humidity. Even Andy stopped visiting the house. Visiting me.

One dark solid night I had already mastered my sitting on the couch and lying in bed technique, and was now trying to pick up random objects, unsuccessfully. A huge rock came flying through the kitchen window, scaring me shitless.
I rushed downstairs and reached the kitchen. A boy climbed the window followed by two others. "Sush man. No one can know we are here."
I grinned. I felt angry but excited at the same time. "this could be fun" I laughed.

The one that climbed first turned on a flashlight that was strangely strong. The first two boys were clearly older, around my age and the third one was younger and had his eyes wide open.

They wandered the kitchen until the one holding the flashlight (we'll call him the Boss) stopped in his tracks and unleashed a girly shriek. "Guys, shit. Dry blood!" He pointed to the pool of the murderer's blood splattered across the tile. "Oh cool!" the second one screamed. "Oh no. No. No. No. Please Ricky I wanna go home! This is scary." The younger one cried and tried to climb the counter that led to the window." The one "in the middle", Ricky grabbed the smaller one and pushed him down pinning him in place. "No way freak. You wanted to come so stay put!" he punched him in the shoulder and the boy cried. That made my blood boil and something in the living room fell and broke. I can't control what things and where they fall when I'm pissed.
"Your brother is such a pussy. Let's go see what the noise was all about". They passed next to me as I heard the little boy whisper "No. No. I wanna go home". He sniffled.

They scattered all the house and went to the rooms. At that point I knew they were up to no good as they went to my mother's room and searched her jewlery box. The little boy stayed by the door. "Hey Mike, is this gold?" Ricky threw my mom's silver necklace to Mike. "This is silver, dumbass." he grinned and put the necklace on his back pocket.

Okay, I'm done. You are not taking anything else.
It didn't take much strength to pick up a pillow and throw them directly to Mike's face!
"Hey! What are you doing shit face?!" he grabbed the little boy by the neck lifting him to his tip toes.
"No. Nah ha." I slapped Mike across the face leaving a red mark stamped on his face. I approached the little boy's ear and whispered "run."
He screamed at the top of his lungs and ran down the stairs.
"what the fuck man?" Ricky screamed in shock. Mike was pressing his hand in his face with eyes filled with tears. "let's bail man!"
They scrambled down the stairs but I wasn't done with them. I punched Mike and he fell down the stairs and landed with a loud thumb breaking his nose. As for Ricky I scratched his face. Deep. Ricky bumped against the door frame and fell to the floor crawling to the door. He tried to get up but ended up falling again when I kicked his ass. "What the fuck is this?!" He got up and managed to open the door. It took him a while ahah. He got out, the door wide open. He left his friend behind. I laughed and turned back around. Mike was already on his feet heading for the door, nose dripping with blood. I slapped him in the booty and took the necklace out of the pocket.
"And don't you ever come back!" With that Mike went running out the door screaming and crying for him mommy.

The door closed itself abruptly and loudly traping me in once more. Again the silence reigned but I was feeling pretty hyped.

A/N:
Hey! Quick message here. Don't forget to press the little star to support me and feel free to coment all you want❤