Chapter 1 What Comes With Us All

Click Click the noise made as I typed on my computer. Ad's kept popping up about something on the news. I didn't bother to read it, probably someone got shot like every other day. I stepped out of my office and looked around. Everyone was going crazy, my co - workers were rushing out the doors, and others gathering all their stuff. I quickly walked over to my bosses' office and he wasn't there. I walked in and looked around, noticing half of his stuff was gone. His picture frame with all of his family members in it, and all of his paperwork. I looked out the huge window in the back of the office and saw cars speeding, people running, and places getting robbed. I quickly ran to my office and looked out my small window to get a better view of the other side of Atlanta. And it was all the same. I ran out of my office and walked to one of my co - workers.

" What's going on? " I asked. He ignored me and shoved me to the side to get the rest of his stuff. I went towards the stairs and saw a bunch of people running up the stairs instead of downwards like they were before. I started to walk down the stairs slowly. There was a man, bleeding, with torn clothes limping up the stairs. His right foot was snapped backwards and his left was normal.

" Are you okay, sir? " I asked. He didn't reply but he started walking closer to me. I repeated myself. " Are you okay sir? " Still no answer. He reached in and grabbed my left arm, he pulled it towards his mouth and tried to bite. Luckily he only grabbed ahold of my sleeve on my suit jacket, so I quickly pulled it off. Not noticing I pulled the jacket off, he pulled once more then fell backwards onto the stairs and busted his head open. Ugh. I ran down the stairs looking for an ambulance but all the ambulances were busy. Why did that man try to bite me? I asked myself in my head.

I got in my crappy surburban, and tried to back out. But I couldnt. The roads were blocked off with cars from everyone trying to get out of the city. I hopped out and grabbed my car keys so nobody could steal my car and started to walk towards my apartment building. I looked over to my right and saw a man come out of a shop with a gun. I ran into an alley as I heard gunshots and screams coming from behind me. I pulled off my tie and threw it to the ground. I started walking up the Alley as I saw a man, like the one at the staircase. I wanted to turn around but I couldn't or else I'd get shot.

I noticed he wasn't moving. He was just clenching his teeth. Then as soon as I started to examine him more I noticed he was stuck on some sort of spike. He wasn't dead though. Their was a spike straight threw his chest. I pulled my white buttoned shirt over my nose because the man smelt horrible. I quickly ran past him and removed my shirt from my nose. As I walked more and more I noticed blood stains going up the alley. I looked down at the blood stains and continued to follow them, but then they stopped. I looked up and the guy that I saw earlier with a gun was there. He pointed the gun at my head, and smirked.

" What do you have on you? " He asked. I didn't say anything because I didn't have anything.
" Not much of a talker? " He said. He put his finger closer to the trigger, and pulled. Nothing happened. I had my eyes closed, thinking I was about to die. But nope. I didn't. He pulled it over and over again and realized it wasn't loaded. He quickly threw the gun at my chest. It hurt but then it dropped to the ground. He started to run. I picked the gun up and chased after him. He finally came to a dead end and looked at me.

" Behind you. " He said. I looked behind me and saw a lot of those things coming towards me. I turned back towards him and he was gone. One got close to me but I hit it to the ground. One became tens. They swarmed up on me. But as soon as I was ready to die. I heard gun shots. Bang Bang. The sound made. I ducked down as bodies started to fall and blood went everywhere. I looked up and saw a man pointing a gun towards my direction. He let one last shot off and then the last thing fell. Blood was all over my shirt, and the floor.

" We need to leave. " He said.

HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR READING MY NEW STORY! THERE WILL BE MORE!
As new characters are introduced I will describe them down here.
Ryan Biggs: Curly Black Hair, Green eyes, White.
Guy that almost killed Ryan: Brown Hair, Dark Blue eyes. White. Wears a Beanie and a hoodie.
Guy that saved Ryan: Short Black Hair, brown eyes, Korean. Wears a backpack, and a cap.