Chapter 1 What Comes With Us All

I awoke in a room, filled with wooden containers. I raise my head to look around, didn't see much. I didn't have my armor on and Andrew wasn't in sight. I sat up with a sharp pain in my chest. I had a bandage wrapped around me with blood stains on it. I slowly walked to the door, trying not to hurt myself. As soon as I touched the door knob the door opened. Andrew was there with a man behind him.

" Good. You're alright. " Andrew said, as he slowly patted me on the back.
" I'm really sorry. I thought you were a walker so I shot. " The man said. I smiled just a bit then said, " It's fine. " I noticed there was a boy and a woman sitting on the floor playing some kind of board game.

" My name is Aaron. That is my wife Chelsea, and my son Bobby." He said.
" Nice to meet you Aaron. " I replied. The boy walked up to me, he seemed only as if he was 10 years old. " Hello sir, by an chance did you see a doggy while you were out there? " he said. My heart dropped, realizing there might be a chance that dog we saw yesterday was the same dog he was talking about.

" No. Sorry buddy. " I said. Andrew gave me a guilty look. Bobby walked back to his mom, sat next to her and cuddled with her. I looked around, we must have been in some basement. Aaron handed me my gun with the same amount of bullets I had last time.

" Well. It was nice meeting you. I'm assuming you have to go. " He started to pick up my armor and hand it to me but I rejected it. " You can have it. " I said. Chelsea smiled at me then started speaking Spanish.

" Sorry. She doesn't speak much English. " He said as he shook my hand.
" We have an extra car out front if you would like to take that. " He added.
" Alright. Thank you. " Andrew replied as he pulled me up the stairs.

I could tell he was mad at me for giving them our armor, but they needed it more than we did. We walked outside and got in the car. It was pretty big. We went in reverse and drove out of the parking lot, and then we started to drive along the road. Luckily there weren't any walkers-- Spoke to soon. A horde of walkers came out from an alley and blocked the horde. Right as we were about to crash into them, Andrew pulled the steering wheel to the right and took a sharp turn. I rolled down the window and pointed my gun towards the horde.

There was no use. It would just be a waste of ammo. I got back in the car, and noticed a car rolling to the front of us with no passenger. " STEP ON THE BREAKS! " I shouted. Andrew pushed on the breaks but it wasn't good enough. We crashed straight into the car and our car tipped over. My forehead was bleeding and I couldn't tell what was going on. Everything was blurry. I looked out the window while upside down, and saw a few footsteps. They walked like humans. But I couldn't tell if they were. I saw a arm reach for mine and they gripped ahold of my arm and pulled me out. I quickly closed my eyes to make them think I was dead.

" This ones dead. " One of them said as they dropped me in the middle of the road. I heard them drag Andrew out of the car. " Haha. Poor little Chinese kid. " One of them said. I heard someone spit, so I'm guessing it was Andrew.

" I'm Korean. " Andrew said. I heard someone pull out their gun so I opened my eyes, pulled out my gun and pointed it at one of the men. The man had a gun pointed and Andrews head. " We do not kill the living. " I said.

" That's funny, coming from a guy who is pointing a gun at my head. " He replied. I didn't say anything. I didn't want to pull the trigger but I also didn't want Andrew to die- A man came up from behind me and pointed a shotgun at my head.

" Get away from him. " The man said.

Aaron: black hair, brown eyes, Mexican.
Chelsea: dark brown hair, blue eyes, Mexican.
Bobby: Black hair, blue eyes, Mexican.
The one that pointed his gun at Andrew: bald, dark green eyes, white.
The one that pointed the gun at Ryan: black hair, hazel eyes, black.