Chapter 1 (There Eyes Meet)

PERCY'S POV

I felt my pocket to feel the little box there. I just got back from a quest from Athena. Now you are probably wondering why I went on a quest. I was proving myself to Athena to ask Annabeth to marry me. The quest took me at least 3 months.

I was walking over to the Athena cabin to see the door open with Malcom standing there. Malcom is Annabeth's half brother. His mouth was hanging open and his eyes looked like they were ready to jump out of his head.

"Do you know where Annabeth is?" I asked. That seemed to get him out of his daze. His face was getting paler and paler by the minute. "Hey, are you alright?"

He nodded his head and gulped. "Annabeth is at the beach." Malcom said, so quiet I barely heard him. I smiled at him and thanked him.

I ran down the beach to see two people there. I walked a bit closer to see who it was. As I walked I seen the familiar blonde princess curls and my half brother.

Yes you heard me right, I have a half brother. His name is Kyle and he is a total slob. He keeps on saying that he is better than me, bragging about how he killed a hell hound without any training. Which was true, but one day when he was bragging, Grover told him I killed the Minotaur with my bare hands. That made Kyle shut up.

My thoughts were cut off as I heard Annabeth say, "I love you, Kyle."

"I love you too, Annabeth." Kyle said as he kissed her. He pulled back after a minute and she giggled. I stormed up to them.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ANNABETH!" I yelled. Annabeth looked up, shocked to see me standing there.

"I thought you were dead, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said. She stood up to give me a kiss but I pushed her away.

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD SO YOU WENT AND CHEATED ON ME. WE ARE DONE ANNABETH." I yelled. I pulled out the little black box and threw it at her feet. I turned on my heel and ran to my cabin.

I went in my cabin and grabbed a bag. I grabbed some clothes, ambrosia, nectar, and some drachmas. I zipped up my bag, wrote a letter that I won't be coming back for awhile and went up to Thalia's tree.

I put my hand on Thalia's tree and said, "This isn't goodbye." I called Blackjack and told him to take me to my parents house.

************TIME-SKIP**************

Blackjack landed in an alley beside my parents apartment. I gave him a sugarcube and told him to go back to camp. He whined and flew off.

I walked to my parents apartment and seen the door wide open. I got out riptide and uncapped it. I walked in my parents apartment and my sword dropped out of my hands. My mom was on the floor with a dagger in her chest. Lying a few feet away from her was Paul, dead. My mom and step-father was dead.

I went over to my mom and put her head in my lap and cradled it. I let my head fall back and screamed that you could probably hear it all the way around the world. I suddenly felt the Earth start to shake violently.

************************************

APOLLO'S POV

I suddenly felt Olympus start to shake. I looked around and saw everyone's eyes go wide. We have never felt so much power before. The only one who had power like that was Poseidon. Everyone looked at Poseidon and he was looking very pale.

"Percy." Was the only thing he said before he flashed out. The rest of us followed him and saw Percy cradling a woman's head, which I assumed was his mother. Zeus tried to walk to Percy to try and stop him but he was thrown back into the wall.

"He's to powerful I can't even stop him." Zeus said. We all looked at each other. I looked over at Percy and started to walk towards him.

"Apollo, what are you doing?" Artemis asked but I ignored her. I kept on walking over to Percy. When I got to him, I kneeled down at his level. I put a hand on his shoulder. He looked over at me and our eyes locked. We stayed like that for awhile before he threw his arms around my neck and hugged me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him tightly against me.

"We will find the people who did this," I said. "But right now, you need to stop the destruction."

I felt Percy nod his head and the earthquake stopped. I looked up to see all of the olympians staring at me, shocked that I could get him to stop. Heck, I was even shocked. I felt Percy relax and his breaths evening out.

"He's asleep." I said. I tried to stand up but he wouldn't let go. I let one of my arms go under his legs and lifted him up bridal style. He instantly snuggled up to me, burying his face in my chest.

"Apollo, take him to your palace to let him sleep." Zeus said. I nodded my head then flashed to my palace. I went to my bedroom so he could sleep on my bed. I put him on the bed but he wouldn't let go. I had no choice but to get in with him. I layed down beside him and he put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you." I heard Percy say. I held him close and started to think.I couldn't help but ask myself one question. How was I able to get to him to calm down?

************************************
A/N I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! I will update this story on Wednesday, so stay tuned. Sorry if the chapter sucked, but I did my best. Have a nice day!!