Chapter 4 (The Date Part 2)

PERCY'S POV

"I..." I started to say but I couldn't get the words out.

I mean what if he doesn't even like, less than love me back? What if he will laugh in my face? What if he will flash out and leave me here?

"Are you alright, Percy?" Apollo asked me. I looked at him. Worry and concern in his eyes, and something else that I couldn't read.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I said, trying to sound as happy as possible. I smiled up at him. "Now, about that picnic?"

Apollo let his arms fall off around my waist, the warmth leaving my body. I let my arms around his neck fall off. Apollo took my hand and gently pulled me outside.

We walked for a few minutes, our hands interlocked together. I could faintly see light up ahead. I looked over at Apollo and seen his face had confidence written all over.

"We are almost there." Apollo said. He looked over at me and our gazes locked. I could see his breath hitch slightly.

The next thing that happens is that I trip. I tried to catch my balance, but, luck wasn't on my side right now. I turned my body so I could land on my back. I landed on my back, but, unfortunately Apollo was pulled on top of me.

We stared at each other. I took a momment to look at him. I liked the way the moon shone on his eyes. His eyes we're sky-blue, like on a nice summer day.

"Hey." I breathed out. Apollo looked at me and smiled. His smiled warmed my heart.

"Hey." He replied back. "Are you alright?"

I smiled at him. No one had shone so much concern and worry for me, accept my parents, but, this was different.

"Yea I'm fine." I said.

We just laid there, staring into each other's eyes. My gaze flickered down to his lips for a brief moment. I just wanted to kiss him again.

So that's exactly what I did.

I put my hand on the back of his neck and smashed our lips together. Apollo licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth. He put his tounge in my mouth and started to massage the top of my mouth.

I moaned a little. I felt his hands grab my hands, pining them by my head.

Unfortunately, there is this thing called oxygen that us humans need. I pulled back, breathing heavily. I looked at Apollo, with his red, swollen lips and his wide eyes.

"What was that for?" Apollo asked. I just ignored him.

"Just kiss me again and stop asking questions." I said.

All we did that night was make out. The picnic long forgotten.

******************************
A/N Well here is part 2 of The Date. I would have updated long ago but I had to get a new phone because my old one stopped working. I would have updated it on my computer but I had no internet. Curse the Internet God. Right now I am in town with my new phone and certainly updating this story. Have a nice day!!!