Chapter 3 (Nightmare)

APOLLO'S POV

I stood there shocked at what Percy did. I lifted my hand up to my cheek and touched it. I could still feel his lips from where he kissed me. I took my hand off my cheek and flashed back to the throne room.

When I got back I seen Poseidon standing, with his trident in hand.

"I thought you left?" I asked. Poseidon shakes his head. He walked closer to me until we were about three feet apart.

"I know that you love my son." Poseidon says. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. He was true. Ever since I first met Percy I had taken a liking to him, but then as time went by I started falling in love with him.

"Is that so." I say. Poseidon smiles at me. Then his face turned serious. I have to admit that Poseidon scares me a lot.

"I give my blessing, Apollo, but if you hurt my son, well let's just say you will be in Tartarus." Poseidon says. I shivered when he says Tartarus.

"I will never hurt him Poseidon," I started to say. "I swear on Chaos himself that I will never hurt your son, Percy." Poseidon face turns to a scared one.

"Why did you swear on Chaos?" Poseidon asked horrified.

"Yes I am wondering the same, my boy." I heard my father, Zeus ask. He must have flashed in when I made my oath. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"It just felt right and it is a more serious oath than the River Styx." I say.

"Well Apollo, take care of my son, and like I said you have my blessing." Poseidon said, then flashed out. I looked over at my father. He had an unreadable expression on his face.

"You are in love with my brother's son?" Zeus asked. I nodded my head. Zeus sighed.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask. Zeus looks up at me and our eyes lock.

"No, not really but let me tell you this." Zeus said. I nodded my head. "Poseidon is never the one to make threats, but if he does he will follow them. Don't hurt Percy, Apollo. For your sake and his."

After he said that, Zeus flashed out. I couldn't shake what he said out of my head. Well there is one thing I learned. Don't make Poseidon your enemy.

I flashed back to my palace. The first thing I heard was screams coming from my room. I quickly ran over and opened the door. Percy was screaming his head off. He was twisting and turning and kept on mumbling something I couldn't make out.

I ran over to him and shook him as hard as I can. After awhile of shaking him, his eyes snapped open. He sat up and looked around. When he locked eyes with me, he started crying. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me against him in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him tight.

"Did you have a nightmare?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." He said quickly. After I got him to calm down, I laid him down on the bed and made sure he was comfortable. As I started to leave he grabbed my hand.

"Don't go." I heard him say.

************************************

PERCY'S POV

"Don't go." I heard myself say. "Please stay."

Apollo turned his head to look at me. He looked down at our hands that were interlocked together. Apollo looked up again.

"Okay." He said. He got on the other side of me. I turned my body on my side to look at him.

"Thank you." I said.

"No need to thank me." Apollo said with a smile on his face. I wanted to protest but I let it go.

I put my arms around his neck and cuddled him. I felt him wrap him arms around my waist. I suddenly felt warmth spread around me. I put my face in the crook of his neck. His scent on the pillow was way stronger on him. I took in deep breaths.

My mind went back to the nightmare and I suddenly felt tears slide down my face. Apollo must have noticed because he pulled away a little.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I looked up at him. I seen concern and worry in his eyes. "Are you thinking about the nightmare?"

I nodded my head. He pulled me even closer to him. I then said the most embarrassing thing ever.

"You smell nice." I said. I then mentally hit myself over and over again. I heard Apollo chuckle.

"Why thank you." Apollo said, amused. I looked up at him with a serious expression on my face.

"I'm serious." I said putting my face back in the crook of his neck. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.

Before I fell into a deep slumber, I heard Apollo say, "You smell nice to."

************************************
A/N Sorry that this chapter is short and that I didn't update yesterday. I had a lot of things to do yesterday and when I had free time it was like 11 at night and I fell asleep. Sorry if this chapter sucked. I try and do my best on every chapter. Have a nice day!!!