Chapter 4 (The Date Part 1)

APOLLO'S POV

I layed there, staring at Percy while he slept. I know that sounds creepy, but, he seemed more peaceful while he slept.

I was thinking about asking him to go on a date with me, but to make it less obvious, I'm simply going to ask if he wants to have a picnic with me. He won't know it will be a date. Will he?

***********TIME-SKIP**************

After a couple hours, Percy started to stir. I watched him as he opened up his beautiful sea-green eyes that had little specks of blue in them.

Percy looked up to me and our eyes locked. He smiled at me. His smile seemed brighter than the sun.

"Hey." He said. I smiled at him.

"Hey. How did you sleep?" I asked. He blushed and looked away. I chuckled softly.

"I slept fine." He said, turning his head to look at me. You could still see a little bit of pink on his cheeks.

"Get ready." I said, while getting out of the bed. I turned around to see Percy staring at me with wide eyes filled with curiosity.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"I said get ready." I repeated myself.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm taking you out for a picnic." I said. Percy had a smirk playing on his lips.

"You mean like a date?" He asked. Dang it, he figured it out. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, now get ready." I said.

***********TIME-SKIP**************

I flashed Percy and I to Montaunk (Is that how you spell it?) Beach since it's Percy's favorite beach. I flashed us in the cabin that he stays when he comes here.

"You can open your eyes now." I say. Percy slowly opens his eyes and looks around. He let go of me and started to look around. He went to the frront door and opened it. Percy turned around and ran towards me. He threw his arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him just as tightly.

"Thank you, Apollo." Percy said. He pulled back some to look at me, his lips cenimeters apart from mine. "But why did you take us here?"

"This is your favorite beach right?" I asked.

"Yea, but how did you know?" Percy asked. I smiled at him.

"I just know." I said.

We just stared at each other after that, looking into each others eyes. Slowly we started closing the little space we had between our lips. Our lips brushed, sending sparks through my body. Percy pulled me even closer, leaving no space between our bodies. The kiss was slow and passionate. His lips tasted salty. It felt like hours before we pulled away.

Percy looked at me with an emotion in his eyes that I couldn't make out.

"Apollo," Percy started to say, but then stopped.

"What is it?" I asked. Percy looked like he was arguing with himself. Percy locked his eyes with mine and started saying something.

"I..."

***********************************
A/N Finally I got a chapter for you guys. This is only part one for The date. The next part will probably be in the next 3 days. Thanks for all support. Have a nice day!!!!