Chapter 5 (What Are We?)

Percy hasn't talked to Apollo for two days. Their date was two days ago.

Apollo was at a meeting with the other gods and goddesses. Apollo tuned out the rest of them and thought of Percy.

'Percy. Apollo thought. 'His hair is darker than night, his sun kissed skin, and his beautiful sea green eyes with little specks of blue in them. Percy couldn't be anymore perfect.'

"Apollo!" Zeus exclaimed. Apollo shot his head in the direction his father's voice was heard.

"Yes father?" Apollo asked with a dazzling smile. Zeus looked at him suspiciously.

"Now is not the time to be daydreaming." Zeus growled. "Have you not heard what we said?"

"Yes, I heard everything." Apollo said with a sigh. Zeus raised a eyebrow at him. Posedoin looked at him with a knowing smirk.

"Then what were we talking about?" Zeus asked. Apollo shrugged his shoulders.

"Percy?" Apollo asked. Aphrodite looked at him with a smile on her face. 'She knows' Apollo thought.

"Yes." Zeus grunted. Artemis and Athena looked over at Apollo. Apollo's smile was a little to bright.

Aphrodite studied Apollo while he was listening to his IPod. She knew he was seeing someone. 'Probably to use them to have a child.' She thought.

No, this was something different. Apollo actually was in love, but with whom?

******************************

Percy sighed as he sat down on one of the couches Apollo had. He didn't know what overcame him on his and Apollos date.

'We moved way to fast!' Percy thought. 'I mean, what was I thinking. I had just broke up with my girlfriend four days ago. She cheated with my half-brother. I was going to propose to her. Then my mom and my stepfather were murdered. Got to find out who did it. Me and Apollo slept in the same bed and went on a date. OK, Percy you know that you are moving way to fast with him. You have to break off what's going on with you and him, before you hurt his feelings.'

Percy had these thoughts running through his head so fast he thought his head would explode.

"I have to end it." Percy said to himself. He got up and started pacing. He didn't know what to do. What was he supposed to do.

"Percy?" A voice behind him said. Startled, he got out Riptide and pounced on the intruder, his sword along the intruder's neck.

"Woah, didn't know you wanted to play with swords." Apollo said, wiggling his eyebrows. Percy blushed and slowly got off of Apollo.

"Sorry." Percy said, embarrassed. He capped Riptide and put the pen in his pocket. Apollo leaned in for a kiss, but Percy stopped him.

"What's wrong?" Apollo asked. He was confused on why Percy stopped him. Percy walked over to the couch and sat down. Apollo did the same.

"I think we're going way to fast." Percy said. He looked down at his lap, not wanting to look at Apollo.

'He thinks we're going way to fast.' Apollo thought. Aphrodite was right!'

Apollo couldn't help think about what Aphrodite said right after the meeting was over.

Flashback

"This meeting is over, you may go back to what activities you were doing before!" Zeus said before he flashed out dramatically. The rest of the gods and goddesses flashed out. That left Aphrodite and Apollo.

Apollo seen the way Aphrodite was looking at him during the meeting. She definitely knew something.

"Is there something you wanted?" Apollo asked. Aphrodite pressed her lips in a thin line, something she rarely ever did.

"I just need you to listen to me and do not interrupt me." Aphrodite said, looking into Apollo's eyes.

Apollo nodded, he wanted to bear what she had to say.

"You are with Percy, are you not?" Aphrodite asked. Apollo shrugged his shoulders. "You are either saying you do not know or you are trying to hide it, I really don't care at this point, but do you know that boy witnessed the girl he was going to propose to cgeated on him with his half-brother? That he seen the dead bodies of his mother and step-father? You can not rush love, you can't force it, it is either you love him or you are just looking for someone to have sex with. So, which is it Apollo, do you love him or do you just want to have sex with him and nothing more?"

Apollo answered with no hesitation.

"I love him." Apollo answered looking into Aphrodite's eyes.

"Then why are you rushing it? You have to know what he wants, it can not just be about you and not him. Love is for two, not one." With those final words Aphrodite flashed out.

Flashback End

"Apollo?" Percy asked, looking up from the spot on his lap. Apollo hadn't said anything in awhile and it was starting to worry Percy.

"I do think we are, but that doesn't mean that we can not be together." Apollo finally said. Percy looked down back at his lap, shaking his head.

"I've been through alot Apollo and I--" Apollo cut him off.

"Don't finish that sentence." Apollo said with anger in his tone. Percy looked back at Apollo and seen anger in his eyes. It kinda turned Percy on.

"But--" Apollo cut Percy off with his lips.

The kiss was rough and sloppy. Their teeth clanking together, their tounges fighting for dominance. Apollo's hands were running all over Percy's body.

Percy broke the kiss in order to breathe. He looked up at Apollo, staring into his eyes. There was fear, guilt, and was that love? Percy wasn't really that great reading people by looking into there eyes.

"What are we?" Percy whispered. Apollo looked down at him and couldn't help but wonder the same thing. He just leaned down and captured Percy into another heated kiss.

What were they?

******************************
A/N Terribly sorry that I haven't updated in months. It's just that I had school, I went on vacation, had to make up work from school (which was a pain), but I finally finished this chapter. If you guys still read this story then I am really sorry you had to wait for such a long time. I have no idea when I am going to update next. It just depends, because thus month will be crazy for school. I will say that I have no school this Friday, so who knows if I will update. Feedback will be appreciated because I rushed through this so I could finally update. Remember to vote!! If you don't it's OK I understand. This is all have a goodnight!!!