Chapter 4

As the four original people you saw came into the room, you decided to keep completely closed off. You kept your face devoid of emotion, your eyes dead, blank and cold, and your mouth shut. You were unresponsive to everything they did. Soft words, death threats, pain, soft touches, they could not get you to focus on anything, or open your mouth, or move. You saw that it unsettled them a little, and smiled inwardly, being careful to keep the blank mask on. Giving up on getting anything out of you, they carried you to a small, white room with what you saw as a hidden camera and mic. Not well hidden to your keen eyes. A few minutes after they left you looked directly at the hidden camera and said "I know you're watching me. I know you can hear me. I know."

(Alphys POV)

The way she said that with such certainty, and the way she looked directly into the camera, unnerved me to no end, so it was with slightly shaking fingers that I whispered into the phone to the others "Guys. You may wanna come and see this!" Within seconds, they were all in the room, looking at the monitor. "Why don't you speak? I know you're listening." Sans smirked and said into the microphone "You got us, kid." before Undyne said something terrible. "You'll co-operate now, punk?" "..." Sans whispered scornfully "Wrong question, Undyne."

(232 words.)

(Jeez, these are getting shorter and shorter!)