Chapter 7

You were in a solitary confinement area, curled in a ball and locked there. Your muscles wouldn't respond. Your eyes were shut tight. You were separate from your body. It was the most terrifying thing you'd ever experienced. There was no light at the end of the tunnel you could see - it just got darker and darker.

Earlier:

Sitting in the Common Room/Lounge thing with Pap, Undyne, Toriel, Frisk and Sans walking through the door, you felt it coming on. A dull thudding behind your eyes. "Guys, I think I'm gonna go to b-AAHH!!" The pressure suddenly burst into a huge knot of pain, clouding your head and vision, as you fell to the floor yelling and cursing. "Y/N, Y/N! Can you hear me?" You barely heard them. You felt yourself recede into your mind, if that made any sense, as their yelling voices faded into nothingness.

You were in a dark void, separate from your body. You were confused, and nervous. Not scared, but nervous. Willing yourself to move (to your surprise, it worked) you came to a black doorway, still pitch black yet lighter than the darkness around it. Opening the door, you saw a huge, glowing 3D S/C heart floating in front of you. Cautious, you moved slowly toward it, and when you touched it, it sucked you in. In the middle (it was hollow, also to your surprise) there was a ball of light that would have been blinding if you'd had eyes in this place. Touching it, you felt a huge amount of power and pain surge through your body. It was the most pain you'd ever felt in your life, but was as pleasuring as a drug. It felt like your eyes were on fire, and your D/M (dominant hand) was too. Seeing a S/C haze come over your vision, coating everything in S/C, you pulled back, missing yet loathing the power of the Ball. You felt yourself being forcefully dragged back out of the Heart and through the door, and back to your body. That was when the chapter began.

Sans POV

As I walked through the door into the Common room, I saw her in the middle of pressing cold hands to her eyes. She stood up slowly and said "Guys, I think I'm Gonna go to b-" before screaming and falling to her knees. She pressed her hands to her head, screaming profanities before falling limp into my arms. I yelled for everyone to shut up, as I needed to think. We took her into her room, but suddenly she went rigidly into a ball, and her eyes and D/H were glowing S/C. "She has Magic?" "Why wouldn't she show it to us?" "...How?" Her magic was making the things in the room shake, so we took her into a Solitary Confinement room, where she wouldn't hurt anything. I was worried for her. I knew she didn't mirror the trust we showed her, so why did I suddenly care so much if she got hurt? I decided I didn't want to know.

(510 words)