Part 2.

Yn Pov.

I had just came from dropping off Nieva to school. Now I'm walking in to the shop where all the gossip starts. I was greeted by some customers and my co workers while I made my way to the back of the store putting my stuff up and putting on my apron.

"Let the day begin" I said to myself as I sighed and walked back up to the front when my boss Ariana called me to her and she was standing there with a girl.

"Yn come here and do me a favor please sweet heart" she said and I came to her

"Sure whatchu need?" I came to her and gave her a slight smile.

"Yn this is my favorite client Milian, Milian this is Yn my best hairstylist/MUA in the business." She smiled and reached out her hand and I did the same. "Nice to meet you."

"Okay Yn I'm gonna run a few errands so could you take care of Milian for me" she looked at me.

"I got you" I said walking back to my station and Milian following.

"Oh and I don't got cash on me so my boyfriend gonna pay is that alright?" She asked me

"That's fine" touching her hair.

"Okay y'all I'm gonna be gone for awhile so I'll be back later, Yn's in charge" everybody said okay and went back to business and with that she left.

"Now what about these highlights." Looking at her through the mirror. She sat there and thought for awhile, while I tried my best to convince her and then she finally gave in.

"Trust me I'll be having you looking just right for ya man girl!" She laughed and I laughed also getting started with her hair.