Part 9.

Odell. Later That Night

I was at home making sure I got everything I need cause I gotta head back to New York for my game on Saturday and I leave Friday afternoon and today was Thursday while I was making sure everything was straight I couldn't stop thinking about Yn I really hope she gonna call me I really wanna meet this little girl the right way. While I was thinking Milian walked in.

"Hey baby" She says as she sat on the bed.

"Wassup baby" I said as I closed my luggage and put it in the closet.

"You got everything packed?" She said.

"Yea I'm pretty sure I do" I said as I hopped in bed.

"Aww okay I'm gonna miss you baby" she said as she cuddled up next to me.

"Baby I promise its gone past by fast before you know it'll be Monday and I'll be home" I said and then I kissed her.

"Okay cause when you get home I'm gonna have a surprise for you" She kissed back and looked at me.

"Oh really?" I asked and she nodded, "Oh boy I can't wait for that" I said as I kissed her neck and things lead to another.

Yn.

I was at home and I had just took Nieva a shower and put her to bed. Now I'm in the living room watching TV and was just thinking and debating on if I should let Nieva meet Odell I mean I know that's Nieva's father but then again he left us and never looked back til now I sighed in frustration knowing that this was gonna be tough and then I got distracted from my thoughts when I heard little foot steps coming down the hallway I looked and there stood my little princess.

"What's wrong baby you had a bad dream?" I said and she nodded.

"Okay your gonna sleep with mommy tonight okay and I kissed her forehead.

"Mommy is that man really your friend?" She said looking at me and I sighed.

"Yeaaa I really old friend" I smiled a little and she nodded.