Part 7.

Yn. That Following Morning
9:03am

Me & Eva decided to wake up early and take a bubble bath together then get our mommy and daughter day started. So right now we are currently getting ready.

"Mommy can you hurry up so we could go" she said sitting on the toilet seat swinging her legs watching me do my eyebrows.

"Okay baby mommy almost done" I said finishing up my eyebrow. "See now I'm done"

"Finally" she sighed and jumped off the toilet seat. "Now we can go"

I laughed at her as I put my makeup and grabbed my bag and keys.

"Okay ready Missy" I said and she looked and said "Born ready"

And with that we were on our way.

Odell.

I was in the car driving and all I could think of is Yn. Last night I had all types of questions going through my head so I couldn't sleep. There were some questions like "Did she have the baby?", "Did she abort the baby?", "I wonder how my baby looks like?" All that good stuff I couldn't get off my mind but now knowing I missed 3 to 4 years of that baby life. I kept driving to the location I was heading to.

Yn.

I was driving on my way to the mall with Eva when suddenly I got a call from my boss I sighed and answered knowing that she was gonna ask if I could come in real quick.

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Yn....hey look I know its your day off and all but I need you real quick down here" Ariana said.

I sighed and said "Ari I have Nieva with me and I don't have anyone to watch her right now"

"That's fine you could come along I promise it won't be long" She said.

"Okay I'm on my way see you in a few." And with that I hung up.

"Mommy you okay?" Eva said.

"Yea looks like we gotta pass by the shop first okay baby girl." I said

"Okay mommy" I smiled and drove over to the shop within 25 minutes. We got out the car and went inside the shop and I told Eva to go sit in the waiting area and I looked in my purse and gout out her juice and tablet so she wouldn't get bored cause lord knows how long I'll really be here. And then I went to the back of the room where I put my stuff away and put on my apron.

Odell.

I had finally reached to the hair salon where I had took Milian yesterday I'm here cause I need a wash up and I got helmet hair and I need to fix that. As I walked in I was greeted by people then I went to go check in for my appointment and then they told me to have a seat in the waiting area and when I went there I saw this little girl and she was looking at me then looked back at her tablet and I just sat there and looked at her until someone came in and went up to her and I listened to what they were saying.

"Here baby I got you some cookies so you could snack on til we get something to eat." The lady gave the little girl the cookies.

"Thank you mommy." The little girl said. "No problem baby." The lady said.

They lady stood straight and turned around and stop dead in her tracks when she saw me and it was no other than Yn....looking beautiful as over. She just stood there for a minute and just walked out not saying a thing. Then I looked at the little girl and thought instantly and said to myself, "Is that my daughter?" I stared at her and called her.

"Hey little girl." She looked at me and gave me this strange look. "How old are you?" I said.

"My mommy said not to talk to strangers." She said.

"Well I'm not a stranger I'm your mom old friend." I said

"Well my mommy said don't talk to people I don't know and I don't know you." She made the same strange face again.

"You don't gotta worry I'm not gonna hurt you or anything I just wanna ask you questions about you and your mommy." I said

And with that she had this scared look and she moved and yelled not a little too loud and said, "Mommyyyy!" And I thought to myself damn.