Part 12.

Odell. Saturday After The Game. 4:56pm.

After the game I went to the changing room and all I could ever think about is Nieva and how excited I am to meet her but at the same time how nervous I was also to meet her. Like what if she questions me about where I've been? And why all of a sudden I just popped up? I just shooked all those thoughts out my head and I hit the showers and tried my best to not think about the situation.

Moments Later....

I was now in my condo that I got in New York. I was sitting on the couch with my phone in my hand texting Milan and boy do I tell you she damn sure wanna make a nigga come back home immediately. I exited out my messages to go to Instagram and the first thing I saw was Nieva on Yn page I instantly smiled and clicked on Yn's page and scrolled through her page and saw a whole bunch of pictures of Nieva and I smiled cause that's really my baby she a real definition of a Beckham it runs too strong in the family. I kept scrolling down her page until I got to the old pictures of Nieva like newborn size to when she was a couple months and I thought to myself "Damn Odell you really missed out on this little girl life. Her first everything" I stopped and sighed and exit it out and made a few calls to my manager and assistant cause I'm bout ready to go home to my little girl so I won't miss another thing in her life. I looked at the time it was now 9:38pm and I needed to get some rest I have an early flight tomorrow. That's right ya boy going home a day early.

Yn. Same Evening. 6:39pm.

I had just picked up Nieva from her daycare and we passed by to get some food and ice cream cause I just felt like eating out. Once we got home I told Nieva to get ready for her bath. I went up to my room and took off my clothes.

"Omg my body hurts so much thank god I got this day off tomorrow" I said to myself as Nieva came in.

"Yay mommy your off tomorrow, we're gonna have so much fun." She smiled with excitement.

"I know baby its gonna be so fun we'll find something to do tomorrow I swear" I smiled looking at her.

"I can't wait!" She laughed

"Me either, I love you so much baby girl you know your mommy's everything" I looked at her and touch her hair.

"I love you too mommy your my favorite person ever." She said and kissed me.

And after that we went and took a bath together.