Part 13.

Odell. Sunday Morning. 2:34am.

I was now on the plane on my way back home cause I got enough gut to go back home and fix my problem and take responsibility for mines. I tried my hardest to not focus on the negative so I just put on my headphones and sat through this 5 hour flight.

Moments Later...

I had finally made it home and it was 5:40am. I left my bags in front of the door and went up stairs and jumped in my bed and I had just realized my bed empty and made a face but I shook it off and fell back to sleep. I'll worry about it when I wake back up.

4 Hours Past. It Is Now 9:45am.

I had just woke up and I remembered that Milan wasn't here and I said to myself I'll handle that later. I picked up my phone and looked at my phone and smiled to myself and said I know what I'm bout to do today and with that I got up and got ready.

Yn. Sunday Morning. 10:11am.

I had woke up with Nieva jumping on the bed.

"Mommy!" She yelled

"I'm up I'm up" I rubbed my eyes.

"Come on mom we got a whole day in front of us" She kissed my cheek and got off the bed and ran off and I sat up and Nieva came back with a tray.

"Mommy since its your day off I made you breakfast. Cereal and toast with butter and juice." She put it on my bed.

"Aww thank you baby that's so sweet" I smiled and looked at the tray it was a bowl of Lucky Charms and toast with the whole jar of butter with apple juice.

"Yea its special just for you mommy" she looked and smiles.

"Thank you baby I love it." I started eating the cereal.

"Welcome mommy" She turned on the tv and watched Disney Channel.

Moments Later... 11:37am

I had just got out the shower and Nieva felt grown today so she took her own shower and I made sure I watched her. Nieva had already put on her clothes while I  was still tryna see what I'm gonna wear then all of sudden my doorbell ring.

"Baby go see who that is I'm coming." I said and she got up and ran to the door.

The Door Rang Again.

"I'm coming! Hold your horses" she yelled and opened the door and looked.

"Wassup mamas" He said.

"How did you find our house!? Why you following us?! Mommyyyyyy!" She screamed and ran away.

"What's the matter?" I walked out and stopped her.

"The stranger at our door. I think he's following us." She whispered

"What?" I laughed and walked to the door and it was Odell.

"Hey Yn" He smiled.

"Hey......why are your here I thought you wasn't coming till Monday?" I said

"Yea I know but I was thinking about Nieva and I'm ready to meet her."

I looked at him and my slight smile turned into a frown and I pushed him outside and came outside with him and close the door.

"Are you crazy? You can't just pop up and say all this while she's here." I looked at him

"I know but I'm ready to meet her Yn I've thought long and hard about this Yn and I'm ready let me take y'all out I'm not taking no for an answer." He looked.

I just looked at him and thought. "Fine we'll do it but I'm just scared of her reaction that's all"

"Its okay we got this Yn we a team now" He said and I just rolled my eyes and went inside and he followed.