Part 8.

Yn.

I heard Eva yell my name and I hurried up and ran to the waiting area.

"What happen Eva you okay?" I said

"The man is trying to talk to me" She pointed at Odell.

I looked at him and looked back at Eva and said "Eva get your stuff and go to the back to Ari's office." She got her stuff and got up and left. I looked at Odell and didn't say anything and but wave my hand for him to come on since he was my client I had to come in for I walked to my station and he followed and sat I the chair and I made the chair lower and said, "What you you want?" And he looked at me.

"Uh just a wash and fix up my curls?" He said and I looked at him and brought him to the wash center and got him settled.

"Someone's gonna come and handle your wash." I walked away cause I couldn't look him dead in his face.

A Little Bit Later.

Odell just finished washing his and he came back and sat in my chair and I started to blow dry it a little and started to touch up his curls with the conditioner and here he was trying to make conversation.

"So how long you been working here?" He said and I stayed quiet as I was touching up his hair.

"Uh when did you decide to become a hairstylist?" He said and I still kept quiet almost finish with his hair.

"So you just gone ignore all my questions?" He said.

"Listen I ain't got shit to say to you today was my day off and I came in for your ass if I knew it was you I would've had not come in and spent the day with my daughter so shut up so I can finish and get my money and get tf out of here." I said getting angry. He stayed quiet for awhile and then spoke again.

"Yn.....is that my daughter?" He said and I got frustrated and finished his hair and took the cape off of him.

"Your price is $50 pay up front at the desk." I said and he got up and stood there looking at me and gave me $150.

"I said pay up front." I said looking at him.

"And I am that's just a little something for you and baby girl." He said and I looked at him and threw the money at him.

"I don't need yo fucking money I've been doing good by my damn self without any help from a man and I'll be damned if I get it now." I said

He looked at me and grabbed my arm and took me to the back looking for a room more quiet and private and looked at him being pissed.

"Wtf do you want from me?!" I said. He just looked at me.

"Is that my kid?" He said and I scoffed

"Your kid?! Last time I checked she was my kid I raised her by my fucking self with no help at all you wasn't there for nothing at all cause you was so damn worried about your stupid ass career that you was being so selfish that you didn't even care about your seed or me at all. You didn't call or text or anything but nooooo you was too busy living the fast and easy life big houses foreign cars and all these bitches while me I was alone with a father who kicked me out the house while I was pregnant cause he doesn't want a "hoe" ass daughter living with him, sleeping at friends house til Nieva came I had to work 2 jobs so I could buy Nieva clothes and food to eat while I was pregnant working my ass off. If it wasn't for Juliet's mom god knows where I would be probably in the streets for all I know but you don't care." I said crying at this point and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry ma I ain't know you had it like that I'm so sorry I wish I could take everything back." He said trying to hug me but I pushed him.

"Get out get tf out I don't need your sorry" I said wiping my face. He looked at me then looked around and found a pen and paper and wrote something down.

"Here my number I wanna meet her please Yn don't shut me out like this just give me a chance I don't wanna miss out on anymore of her life just please think about it." He said while putting the paper in my hand and I was still pointing at the door and with that he walked out and I stood there and looked at the paper and just started to break down crying.

°How y'all like it so far?

°What y'all think Yn should do?

°Any thoughts on or anything you'll like to say about Odell?