Chapter IX

~~At Jitters~~

I hide in the shadowed part in the back of Jitters while Iris works. I slam my fist onto the wall which is very loud and echos which causes her to jump. She looks around terrified then looks at me. I step into the light clenching my jaw. I stop and stare while I'm furious inside so I kind of glare. She looks relieved."Hey Barry. Can I help you?" She says politely. I glare a bit and start to talk."Sure. I have a question." She stops and walks over and sits at a table. I sit across from her and cross my arms and close my eyes."Shoot." She states. I sigh "What is wrong with you?" I say and open my eyes to look at her giving her the shooting daggers glare. She looks surprised."What? I don't understand." She speaks fastly. I slam my hands on the table and stand up pacing back and forth with my hand on my chin."First, I help you and Then, I get home cause (y/n) gave me a distressful call. I find her crying and she says what you did to her. She has a scabbed CLAW MARK on her chest close to being near her NECK which the neck is a vital place to cut! And has a cut going down her face with a red hand mark on her cheek!! Why are you acting like this?!!" I yell and she looks upset then yells back."I love you Barry!!! I've had these feelings for years but I didn't believe them. Until now and it's obvious that you like (y/n) and she likes you back. I'm just extremely jealous!!" I pause and nod. My anger calms a tiny bit."Well, I don't have feelings for you. I'm sorry but I don't know what is happening. Cause I remember her again and something's missing in my heart. And I can't stand her being in pain so don't hurt her again!" She looks nervous I turn to her and I look furious and point at her."EVER! Cause if you do...I'll tell Joe and he WILL punish you." I threaten and she nods. I walk to the door but stop after I grab the handle."And Iris...I don't hate you, I love you but NOT as a girlfriend or anything like that....ok?" I say calmly speaking in honesty she smiles slightly and nods. I walk out then a bit of feet away speed home to check on (y/n). I check on her and she's asleep. I smile and call Joe."Barry?" "Joe. I need to tell you something. It's about (y/n) and Iris." "What about them. Are they ok?" "Iris is fine but not so much on (y/n)." "Tell me everything." I explain what happened this afternoon when Iris asked for (y/n). Then what Iris did to (y/n) using what she told me and told about the conversation I had with her. I didn't leave anything out or mixed up. I told exactly what happened in every single detail."Do you think that if Iris hurts her again that you will do something to Iris for punishment? Not anything physical just a punishment?" I ask and he hums."Maybe but not too terrible. Now get some sleep ok Barry?" I smile and chuckle."Ok. I will, goodnight Joe." I yawn quietly and he chuckles."Night Barr." We hang up and I speed change into my pajamas. I lay down then get comfortable. After about a half hour I can't sleep so I get up and walk out my room. I go to (y/n)'s room and quietly open her door. She is sitting on her window sill looking out to the city. I walk up behind her and she sees my reflection. She turns around and looks at me. I smile and she starts to cry. (y/n) hugs me and I hug her back."It hurts so much. Why did Iris do this?" I sigh and stroke her hair."She is extremely jealous of you." (y/n) looks up confused."Why?" I open my mouth to speak but close it. I drop my shoulders then start to speak."Because....