Chapter XXXIV

*Barry's pov*

I was sitting in STAR labs when the meta-human alert sounded. I looked at my love and we nodded. We both sped off to the location."Barry, be careful with the meta-human. She looks lost and confused." Cisco said in the intercoms."Ok. I will answer any questions she has but if she attacks I'll attack back." I stop and the meta-human looks at me. She has pale skin, light brown hair that has some blonde to it that reaches a little above her hips. She is wearing black gear like an assassin, and here eyes are the brightest icy blue ever. She holds up a hand that is glowing light blue with fog coming off of it."Who are you? Where am I?" She asks sounding frightened."I'm the Flash. This is my colleague (y/superhero/n). This is Central City. Now you answer the same questions. Who are you and where are you from?" I respond calmly. She is hesitant but she puts her hand down and it returns to normal."I-I'm Aster Pukai. And I'm from Coridai. Can you help?" She asks practically begging. I nod."Sure. Just follow me." I smile. She returns the gesture and waks to me. I gently grab her waist."You might wanna hold on." She holds on and I use my speed and arrive at STAR labs. Cisco looks up."So...what and where is Coridai?" Aster looks at him."It's my home planet. It's in the Bluestone galaxy." Cisco types away."Um...hate to say this but in our universe your galaxy doesn't exist." He gives a sorry look. She looks sad."I figured I was somewhere far away from home. But not that. I guess that's what I get for walking into random portals." She mutters the last part."Bluestone galaxy?" I ask her."It's a galaxy that as the shape of a star but the color is a mix of blues, whites, and silvers. And we have probably twice ot three times the amount of asteroids your galaxy has. It's called bluestone because in our planet we have this place that has ginormous blue rocky gems that light up every blue moon and are so cold when they light up that frost covers the rocky edges and overs the ground in cold fog. And open up portals to other planets, galaxies, and now universes." She says."Can you help me get back? My planet vibrates at a different speed than yours but I know that information." I get confused."How?" "I know a lot. See where I come from, the ice dragons are the ones who rule and can see all and even know all. The ice dragons for my generation are my parents. I inherited all their knowledge and apparently their powers and abilities. Which makes me the rarest child in the Coridai legends." I look confused."Explain please." "You see, back when my planet was formed the third generation of ice dragons had a child who inherited everything from them. The knowledge, ability to see all, powers, abilities, techniques, and lots more. They called that child the Bluestone Dragon child. But that child wasn't born again. That is until I came along. I'm the 21st generation of the ice dragons and I'm the Bluestone Dragon child." She states and I nod."Well, my real name is Barry and I'm just Central City's superhero as well with my colleague (y/s/n) who's real name is (y/n) and who is also my fiancé." I take off my mask and speed into my clothes. My beautiful fiancé does the same thing. Aster smiles."Awwww. That's so sweet. You know....if I can't go back home, can I stay with you guys here on what I think is called Earth?" I smile. We all nod. Aster is lime at least 5 or 6. She's pretty young. Now we have to find a way for her to go home."Wait, how will your ice dragon rulers keep going?" Cisco asks. Aster giggles."I have two brothers and two sisters. I'm the youngest. The oldest sibling which is my first sister is also a Bluestone Dragon child. But she hasn't trained her powers as much as I have." She smiles and Cisco nods."Well let's get started." I hear someone. I turn around and see Harrison, Caitlyn, and Hartley. I nod."Let's help her get home."