A/n

Top of the morning to ya laddies! How is everybody doing?! Man, things have happened. But I cannot believe how many reads this story has!!! Thank you all so much seriously I love you all!!! And I know you can guess what the news are by the title of this. I'm so sorry if I let you all down! I love this story with all my heart but I just have no more ideas or inspiration for this. I wrote this when I was full of ideas and inspiration and creativity. And now if I try to add a new chapter...I sit there and my mind goes blank. The thing I can say is that at least there is somewhat of a happy ending? You and Barry got married, have two beautiful kids. And shall live happily ever after, yadda yadda yadda. I just want to thank all of you for the support and love for this journey, this was fun to write and an amazing experience to watch it grow. I am seriously grateful for all of you, I love you guys so much. But don't worry, I have many stories that I'm working on getting published for you guys. If you have any story ideas or suggestions feel free to let me know! Until then, thank you guys so much for reading and everything you do, if you liked this story feel free to like it and share, but you don't have to if not. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns and ideas, feel free to contact me. So I will see you, in the next story, buh-bye!!