Chapter XXV

*Barry's pov*

As (y/n) went unconscious I sped to STAR labs. "Somebody help!" I yell. Caitlyn and Cisco come running towards me. "Dude! What happened?" Cisco asks and I shrug. "I don't know. We kissed and lots of weird things happened then she collapsed on the grass." Caitlyn raises her head and points at me. "Wait...explain the lots of weird things happened." I sigh and I explain what happened after we kissed, and both Cisco and Caitlyn widen their eyes. "We need to run some tests on her to make sure that what I'm thinking is correct." Caitlyn says and rushes on testing on (y/n). "What do you mean by what you're thinking?" I ask her and she looks at me. "Barry, this may be a bit hard to wrap your head around, but (y/n) may not just be a speedster anymore." My eyes widen "What?!"

​Caitlyn looks at me with a serious look on her face, and nods. "By all the things that you described to me, it seems that she's an elemental too." My eyes widen even further as she keeps on talking. "Air, Water, Fire and Earth. I'm not really sure how this happened, but maybe the tests will show us something more." I nod gravely at Caitlyn. "Thank you Caitlyn," I tell her as I redirect my gaze to (y/n). I then turn my head back to her. "Please, Caitlyn, please take care of her. I couldn't stand if anything else happened to her." I feel myself start to get teary. Caitlyn reaches out and places her hand on my arm. "Don't worry, Barry." Caitlyn and I both turn to look at (y/n) "She's a strong girl." I look at the woman I love; with her (e/c) eyes and her (h/c) hair. I shake my head and turn to Caitlyn again. "I'll be back, okay? I need to talk to someone." I'm gone before she can reply back.

-------------------------------------------------------------
"So right now she's unconscious?"

​Oliver looks at me with a sad expression on his face. He is (y/n)'s brother after all; he deserves to know what happened. Felicity and Diggle are standing next to him; Felicity with tears streaming down her face and John with an upset expression. "Yeah. Caitlyn and Cisco are at STAR Labs. They're running some tests on her to see how this could have happened." I look down at the floor, feeling exactly what the rest of the arrow team are feeling. "What did you do?" I blink up at Oliver's question. "To make (y/n) react like that?" I feel the blush crawling up my neck and start sweating as Oliver narrows his eyes at me. "I-I uhhhh.... I was k-kissing her." I once again look down at the floor. I can practically feel the anger radiating of Oliver. I hastily scratch the back of my neck and my next words come out in a rush. "So yeah. If you want to come to Central City you can but I have to go now so bye!" I speed off after that final sentence; knowing that Oliver is probably going to come kill me if he can actually handle the five hour ride from Starling to Central.