Chapter XXXII

*Barry's pov*

We went to this fancy restaurant that was inside a mountain. We got a table by the window which had a view of this waterfall and lake (photo)."It's so beautiful." (y/n) said with amazement."Yeah but not as beautiful as you." I smirk at her and she blushes. We ordered and just talked while waiting on our food. Soon our m me als arrived and we had an amazing dinner. We then walked outside to the waterfall and just walked a long the shoreline."Thanks for this Barry. It was unbelievable." "You're welcome. But I have another surprise." "Really?" I nod. I take her hands and faced her."(y/n), I have known you since the third grade. The minute I sat next to you in class I fell for you. The more I got to know you and hang out with you the harder I fell. I love the way your eyes sparkle when you smile. I love how kind you are especially to others. I love how selfless you are. I love how you laugh at my jokes even if they aren't funny most of the time. Every time I'm around you my heart swells and races as fast as my super speed. My stomach does flips and fills up with fluttering butterflies. My body fills with warmth and I feel tiny sparkles from where you touch. I love you so much that I can't imagine myself being with anyone else. So with that being said." I pause and her eyes are brimmed with tears and she is smiling. I take the little velvet box out of my pocket and get down on one knee. She ends up crying more and her hands cover her mouth."(y/f/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n), will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I open the box revealing a ring. She is breathing and she nods."Y-yes." She stutters crying. I smile wide and stand, I put the ring on her finger and pick her up spinning around kissing her passionately. We drove home that night and she held my hand the entire ride. We got home and Joe, Iris, Caitlyn, Cisco, Oliver, Felicity, Thea, Harrison Wells from Earth two with his daughter, and even my Dad was waiting in the living room. We walked in and they all looked at us."Well?" Cisco asked, everyone looked at us with eager expressions and I grinned. (y/n) blushed and held up her hand with the ring on it."I said yes." She stated and everyone cheered and congratulated us both. After the mini celebration everyone went home and I laid down on my bed wide awake but smiling. I heard a soft knock and opened my door. It was my beautiful soon-to-be wife standing there."Can I sleep with you tonight? Well in your bed not like that way." I kissed her gently and let her in. She laid down in my bed and I slid in beside her. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer and she snuggled into my chest."I love you (y/n)." "I love you too Barry." We kissed for a short time and fell asleep in each other's arms.