Chapter XLII

*Barry's pov*

(y/n) is about three months pregnant now. Her baby bump has gotten a bit bigger. I'm so excited to become a father. Right now (y/n) and I are in my car, driving to a restaurant."Have you felt any kicks yet?" I ask my beautiful, gorgeous wife (y/n)."No not yet." (y/n) slightly frowns. I take her hand and kiss it gently."It's alright. I'm just still super excited to be a dad in about almost six months." "I can tell. Barry?" "Yes?" "I love you." I smile."I love you-" I notice the car in font of us had stopped so I slam on the brakes and end up hitting the car in front of us at nearly fifty five miles per hour, (y/n) hits her head on the dashboard not too hard to cause damage but hard to where she passed out. A car behind us tries to stop but their tires squealed and they slam into our back bumper causing us and the smashed car in front of us to jerk forward. A car on the opposite of the road swerves and increases a bit of speed, slamming into my side. Everything instantly went black.

*(y/n)'s pov*

I open my eyes to the sound of ambulance sirens. I see smoke coming from the car in front of us. I slowly turn my head to see Barry. His head is bowed, a little blood dripping off of his head onto his hand that's on his lap."Barry?" He didn't move."Barry?!" I shake my arm gtting rid of some shattered glass and shake Barry a bit."Barry!!" He still doesn't move or respond. I begin to cry and breathe a bit faster, I felt a bit claustrophobic. All of a sudden my door is yanked off. A hand reaches in and I grab it. A man helps me out of the car and I am immediately strapped onto a gurney. I watch as three men pry open Barry's door and pull him out. Barry is unconscious and covered in cuts and blood, as well with a few pieces of metal and glass stuck in his arms and face. I have a few cuts and bruises, but I'm more worried about the baby. Barry is strapped on a gurney and rolled into the ambulance beside me. I place my hand on top of his, letting my fingers grasp onto his palm."We're going to be alright." I choke out and then I slowly pass out.

*3rd pov*

"Breaking news! A four way car accident has taken place down near the main part of Central city. A car belonging to Johnathan Stewart, aged thirty five, jerked to a stop when the light turned red. The car sustaining with the most damage belonged to Barry and (y/n) Allen. Which had slammed into the back of Mr. Stewart. The car behind Mr. and Mrs. Allen was a woman named Sophia Jones, aged twenty three. She had slammed into Mr. and Mrs. Allen, causing them to jerk forward and jerking Mr. Stewart forward as well. Sources say that a man named Matthew Greene, who was drunk, swerved from the opposite side of the road, to these already wrecked vehicles. Slamming into the driver side where Mr. Barry Allen was. The only surivivors from this accident were Barry and (y/n) Allen. (y/n) Allen was taken out of the passenger side, conscious and sustaining a few minor injuries. Barry Allen was pried out of the vehicle, unconscious and sustaining major injuries. Both survivors have been taken in to Central city hospital. We'll share more of this event later tonight." Cisco dropped the remote wide eyed and jaw dropped. Caitlyn was in shock as well with Iris and Joe. Harrison looked at his feet, worried for the baby."Guys, let's go!" Cisco stated rushing out the door. Iris, Caitlyn, Joe, and Harrison followed him. Everyone gets into their appropriate vehicles and makes their way to Central city hospital."Cisco slow down." Caitlyn spoke a bit scared."No Caitlyn! We're going to see Barry and (y/n) now! I'm pretty sure that we're all not worried just for the baby but Barry and (y/n) too!" He exclaims as they hurry to the hospital. Everyone is in shock, worry, and fear.