Weak?

It had been a month since Alec and Jace have been together. Today Alec got wounded badly in battle. Jace thought it was his fault it wasn't thought it was just a misplacement. But right now Magnus was healing Alec. Jace was in the room. Magnus started touching Alec's waist and seeing if he had any other injuries. Jace said" don't get to hands okay." Magnus said" please Jace my affection for Alexander is different and I know he's in a relationship with you and I respect that." Jace said" then let's keep it that way." Jace walked outside. Izzy looked at Jace and said" love doesn't make us weak Jace it makes us stronger." Jace said" not in my case I told him to there he didn't want to." Izzy said" Jace I was there Alec would still do it all over again you know why because he respects the decision you made as a leader." Jace said" I know he would and he needs to get better because of he does I'll never forgive myself." Alec said" well I forgive you and I would do it again if I had to." Jace turned around and said" Alec!!!" Jace kissed Alec. Jace said" I love you." Alec said" I love you too." Izzy said" get some rest boys." Izzy left. Jace and Alec went to Alex's room and rested.
----------------------------------------------
" love does make us weak, love makes us stronger." - Simon