A new time

Warning this story may contain a trigger for most of the readers and I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable. So on with the story you've been warned.
----------------------------------------------
Alec's pov:
Jace left, I didn't think he'd actually leave me. I didn't expect it. I'm sad, lost and broken without him. I decided that after Jace left it wasn't a good idea to help Magnus. I just want my Jace back I want him to be happy and I want him back here with me. I want to see him I just want him back, I'd stop fighting, I'd change for him but he doesn't want to be with me anymore.
Alec was in his room it had been three whole months with Jace. Alec had seen the winter snow as he sat at the window in his room. He wrote notes to his love that he wanted desperately to see. He grabbed his notebook and wrote the date 9/28/16 then he started to write
"Hey baby this is the last note I'm writing to you. I miss you so much that it is killing me I want to see you, hold you. But that seems like a far away dream. I need you here so bad I miss you so badly baby. I can't take this pain anymore so I'm gonna do what's best for us all I'm gonna go away forever. I love you so much Jace Wayland."
Alec laid the note down on his bed and very slowly and painful got up and went over to his desk. He fount a bottle of pills and went into Jace's old room and closed the door. He sat down on his bed and opened the bottle and began taking the pills...
----------------------------------------------
Clift hanger!! Boo yea! Comment share vote. Will Alec survive?