Three months

Jace barely worked he just stopped everything. Alec came home him and Jace don't speak or share a room anymore. One day Jace came out of his room to eat. Alec and Izzy were in the kitchen. Jace walked in and said" oh I'm sorry I'll come back later." Izzy said" we are still family Jace and we can have a meal together." Jace sat down across from Alec. Alec whispered" hey Jace." Jace said" how have you been?" Alec said" I'm ok how about you." Jace said" honestly I've been better." Alec said" I'm really sorry about what happened that night you don't know how much I wish I could make it up to you," Jace said" you can't like you said what we had is gone." Alec looked at Jace. Izzy said" boys you don't have to do this." Alec looked at Jace. Jace said" I still love you Alec." Alec said" I love you too." Alec stood up and went over to Jace and hugged him. That was all Jace needed was to be in his arms again. That all he wanted. Izzy smiled at them. Alec's mother came in and said" boys this has to stop because y'all will be each other's destruction." Izzy said" mother leave them be they love each other every relationship has ups and downs even yours and dads." Alec's mother said" if this is the relationship you two want then the fighting stop you learn to live with each other's flaws."