An arguement

Jace was getting annoyed he wanted to leave it but he couldn't take it. Jace said " that's it Alec lets go back there's no need in this." Alec said" no." Jace said" stop being childish there isn't a need." Alec said" childish is what you call this really you don't know what you are talking about." Alec walked faster. Jace said" I know what I'm talking about." Alec said" this is your fault in the first place you should have never told me about your feeling, it's your fault I really regret being with you." Jace hit Alec and they got into a fist fight. They fought for about twenty minutes. Alec was on the ground bloody Jace was on top of him. Jace said" you're right I would take it back if I could but I can't and I'm sorry but I'm begging you come home with me." Alec whispered" no." Jace got up off of Alec and started walking home. Alec looked at Jace he heard his sobs. But Alec still didn't follow. Jace called Izzy. Jace said" Izzy it's over Alec said he regrets it all." Izzy said" Jace he's mad he doesn't mean it you I wow that." Jace said" I begged him to come home but he wouldn't I don't know what to do." Izzy said" everything will be ok you'll see it will in the end of always does." Jace hung up and started crying uncontrollably. He felt like he left his heart behind. Jace was torn and he didn't think he would ever feel whole again.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I wasn't finished so I I fixed it enjoy!