The tracking

Jace wasn't really on border but he had to do what made Alec happy. Alec said" Jace just do it for the peace." Jace said" I don't like the idea ok I'm sorry I don't want to help the downworlder." Alec said" just help me please Jace." Jace looked at Alec he didn't want to but he knew he had to if he didn't want to fight it was his best opinion. So Jace dos as he was asked. Alec was getting weak Jace could feel it Camille was powerful and it took a lot to track her. Jace said" that enough just stop its hurting you and I can't help you hurt yourself." Alec said" Jace there's a reason I locked myself away." Jace said" don't tell me I'm afraid I already know." Alec said" I wanted to get away from you the jealousy it's just coming off of you I can tell not only with Magnus." Jace said" I'm not I just don't want to help him." Alec left and went back into the library. Izzy stood behind Jace. Jace said" Iz I'm I doing the wrong thing?" Izzy said" no, but I understand if I was in your position I would get jealous too I mean Alec is wonderful and so are you but Magnus is everything g he's powerful." Jace said" Alec had never been with a person for power he's with that person for love." Izzy said" and who does Alec love?" Jace said" me hopefully," Izzy said" he does there's nothing to worry about its Alec for heaven sake." Jace said" I hope you are right." Jace left. Izzy sighed she just wished that things would get better between the two boys.
----------------------------------------------
The update enjoy! Do me a favor and check out wolfgirl11546 stories she's an amazing writer vote, comment!