God Help the Girl

Nicole

No one will ever completely understand what happened to me. They won't ever completely understand what was going through my head , my mind and my physical figure.
I'm not even sure I can even understand enough to explain this wacky scenario of insanity and terror.

As I looked through my eyes which were being manipulated by the disorder in my head, everyone appeared human, I felt like I wasn't part of their race .
Mom was there, Ma was too. Gabrielle had gone somewhere else, Conner was there rubbing my back. Ma and Mom were talking, I could not hear a thing. I could see their mouth movements despite their blurry appearance. I don't know what they were telling me.
Were they begging? Crying? Panicking? Screaming? Telling me something? A story?
I couldn't give a fuck to care at that moment .
I lay on my bed, Ma and Mom knelt on the floor and talked. Conner sat on the side of the bed, rubbing my back.
That was the only thing I could feel to touching me: Conner's terrific rubbing.
Sweat was perspiring from my body as if I had ran a couple of my miles. It was on my skin, the duvet below me, my hair, my scalp, possibly seeping into my brain.
Tears from my eyes stung my pale skin as they mixed with the dust thing layer of sweat.
My body was shaking as I felt agitated from the mental messages and pains.
My ears were blocked by what everyone would think was a choir of voices filling my head, but they didn't understand that they were wrong.
There wasn't a choir, there wasn't a pair, it was a voice of one.
It didn't even feel like a voice, it wasn't humane enough to be called a voice. It was a feeling with a sound , if that means anything to you.
It was causing my brain to pound, my eardrums to play like snare drums.
Terrible sounds, terrible feelings.
I couldn't understand what was happening, but all I could feel was infinite pain.
My mind was betrayed, my sanity defeated.
My physical body being controlled my a puppet master over my head.
Madness, utter madness.
Where was Nicole?
Was she even me anymore?
Who was I?
Who am I now?