New Info! (and share your own stories)

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting on my book. I greatly appreciate it.

Now I am allowing you to comment your stories down below that follow these rules or that this book helped you to write, if you would like to

Now I am allowing you to comment your stories down below that follow these rules or that this book helped you to write, if you would like to. That way I can check some of them out. And others will be able to check them out if interested as well. It can be a kind of support system :)

Also feel free to ask me any more questions you have. Since I finished writing this about a year ago (whaaaat???) I have updated little parts and added more bits and pieces of information and rules based on peoples questions. Also if you do not quite understand a part in this book then do not be afraid to ask me to explain because I will be happy to help you out.

One more thing is that me and a couple of fellow wattpadians are planning on starting a fan page thing for Olga Guevara aka xXdemoitionloverXx and her stories. We are not sure where it is going to take place but it will basically be a huge group chat with her fans who can talk about her book and post photos, videos, quotes, etc. If you are interested in this up and coming project then keep checking this page here and once we get it started I will let you know how to find it. Yes, I know this has absolutely nothing to do with TROTW but Olga's my favorite author so......yeah.

Guys if you want to be in a group chat to fan regarding Olga and her books message me your Twitter names and I'll add you to the chat!

Anyways, if you would like to you can follow me (on here, not irl)........ ((Yeah I know I'm not funny)). I am currently writing an actual story (plot and all) called No Lie and yes of course it is a werewolf story. I am also planning on writing another one so if you want check them out and follow me for updates on everything..... I think that is all I have to say...... Don't forget to comment your own stories you have written about werewolves below annnnnndddddd I will talk to you soon..... BYE! 😊