Chap. 3 - Periods

This is probably my worst day ever since I transferred here In Stateville.

It's been two weeks since me and my dad migrated to Stateville from Michigan, a not so bad idea, I don't really mind now because I have new friends and my last school was not nearly as perfect as Stateville High.

A week of school exhausted me, thanks to Precilla and her cronies. It's a good thing she's not like those blond girls in teen fiction novels; one she's not the most popular and influential girl in Stateville High, two she don't have parents that influence half of the universe, three she don't talk like stupid blondies in some cliche stories, she has a brain that functions well, more or less, and four she doesn't have venom like a black mamba, she's more of a rattlesnake. Back to the point.

Worst day literally. It started yesterday, the first day of my monthly period.

Flashback to yesterday

"We couldve have it a-all! Rolling in the dee-eep!" I sang to Adele's Rolling in the deep while showering brings the best of my voice. Adele I'm a big fan of you! We have the same body size or something.

I'm a very heavy sleeper, not because of my size but because of my imagination. I waved my hands like SpongeBob Squarepants doing his signature imagination move as I thought of the word imagination; So it's a very good thing that my dad woke me up twenty minutes ago.

"Blow you soul to every open door, count your ble-" Ugh... My loins felt very painful, like literally! "Ahh!"

O God! Please God don't tell me I'm pregnant! I'm a virgin! Virgins can't be pregnant, I need to have sex to be pregnant right? And as far as I concern I'm a pure virgin; PURE!

After some seconds of excruciating pain, I got over my melodramatic portion and flew back to reality. "Damn periods," I uttered in pain. My hands is now lightly massaging my lower abdomen. Then the pain strikes again.

"Holy Macarony! I have a large belly but it's filled with food, not a baby!" I was screaming in pain.

I'm not being overdramatic. If your a girl and you have monthly bloody period you will understand my pain.

I was now looking in my bloody legs (no, I am not going to talk about my private part or even tell her name; yes she has a name) showering my feet with disgusting blood mixed with water.

The sight of it made me feel slightly nauseous and extremely disgusted with the smell the blood has. Can I stop thinking about periods now. I think it's getting disgusting.

"Honey? Are you fine in there? I heard you screaming about macaronies." My dad said knocking from the outside of the bathroom.

"Yes dad I'm fine! It's just that umm..." Awkward.

"Just that what?" How would I say it? "Peach?" My dad added, he sound worried.

"Just that..." Here it goes. "It may be awkward at the market... Dad can you buy me some sanitary pads... I terribly need it..." There, said it. He would probably get what I mean.

"Why honey? Do you have your period?" What kind of stupid question is that!? Would I ask for some damn sanitary pads if did not have what you so called period.

"Obviously dad! Would I ask if I dont!? Could you just please buy me some damn napkins! I need it and I'm bloody and terribly disgusting right now!" I went berserk.

It's the effect of the period; when a girl has a period, she will easily get annoyed and go berserk. Even over the smallest things.

"Dad I'm sorry... It's just the... You know..." Guilt sucked my soul for shouting at my dad. I heard my dad laughed outside.