Chap. 4 - Halloween

A/N:

Sareh for the last part I didn't realize it was that long and boring and fast and sorry and many more things :)))

Thank you for reading my story and vote if you like and comment or something :)))

The detention thing is a bit new to me since we don't have detention in my school. What will happen if you skip it? Is it even possible?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DING! DONG!

"Coming!" Its Saturday, the Halloween party will be held today in Stateville High. Hours came fast since last night. One minute I close my eyes then the second I open my eyes it already morning. Time really come by really fast when you worry or overthink about something. That something is my detention yesterday which I unintentionally skipped. This detention thing is so new to me. I didnt have detention in my last school, so detntion is alien to me. Can you even skip detention? You can since I did it yesterday. But what really worry me is; what Mr.Jon and Ms.Lim would do to me. Would they hang me upside down? Roll me in a barrel? Lock me in a black room? Make me take a diet? Why am I thinking such impossible things? Is there a law where you go to jail for abusing the use of question marks? Am I hot? Ok enough of the silly thoughts, its driving me nuts.

DING! DONG!

DING! DONG!

"I SAID I'M COMING!" I did say I'm coming five minutes ago but I didnt move one bit because I was lulled by my stupid thoughts.

I opened the door to see who was ringing the doorbell. I hate that dad installed the doorbell. With the doorbell I have no excuse for not opening the door immediately. Knocking is better for me since I couldnt hear it up to my room.

"Hey there pretty gal!" It was Natalie. Shes wearing a camouflage tank top, skinny ripped jeans and combat boots. Black Ray-Bans covered her green eyes, her lips colored with light pink lipstick and her hair braided into a 'fish tail'. She looked nowhere near the word lesbian. The guys passing the street keep glancing at her and the other brave ones called on her saying "Hey miss!" and stuff.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or are we gonna prepair?" She snapped her fingers at me and I made a wobbly noise that I, myself, couldnt even understand.

"O-ok. W-Wheres Matt by the way?" I said tilting my head trying to peek at her back.

"We'll be the one who will pick him up later?" She said passing me to enter the house.

I noticed a car in front of our house where dad always parked his wheels. Instead of a red car, I saw a black convertible which is of the chizz! Damn Im such a hipster.

"Is that your car?" Looking back at Natalie. She eyed me questionly not havng any clue of what Im asking. I pointed the black convertible. She peeked out the door then nodded.

"I drived it? Why?" She said very plainly.

I rolled my eye and entered the door.

"If your wondering." She paused while removing her Ray-Ban and laying down her backpack. "Its not my car. Its Matt's. I borrowed it," She added.

"Do you often borrow a convertible? Cuz I dont,"

Natalie rolled her eye. "Where is your dad anyway?" She asked while going upstairs. I followed her like a visitor in a strangers house.

"Job," I said while Natalie entered my room. "Wait a minute," I raised my voice questionly. "I should be the one opening my bedroom not you."

"Oh... Sorry... Its just... This used to be my house so I got a bit carried off." Natalie said doing a Brittish tone.