Chap. 5 - Holloween cont.

(A/N) To celebrate one year of not updating, I PRESENT YOU!!! An update... So the last chapters were written when I was fifteen and as I reread , I did not find it well written. So apologies, if anything there sounded cliche and wrong. And to explain the one year I did not update, it was procastination at its finest. AND OMGGG 1000 READS YAAAAY! I GIVE YOU A POTATO TO CELEBRATE! AND NOW THE CONTINUATION...

"It's okay." I've been repeating for ten minutes now. Matt keeps saying sorry even if I say it's okay. Really! He has no reason to be sorry...

"Peach, I'm really sorry." Matt told me in a very respectful and apologetic way. This is getting very irritating.

"It's okay! Okay!? You have nothing to say sorry for! The last day of a woman's period is always the worst! So please just stop saying sorry." That will shut his rattletrap. I'm so mean. The poor guy is only saying sorry. Nevertheless, he irritated me to no end.

"Sorry!"

I sighed in annoyance. "For the last time Matt, it's okay..."

He just grunted in answer. He looked at me with his deep blue eyes. He stared right through my soul; it's like he's literally sucking my soul and eating my will power. I'm overdramatic.

"Please don't suck my soul." I said bowing my head. Without the mascot mask, I feel so free and great.

Natalie was dancing on the middle of open ground with some chick, that's probably Lissana. Natalie told us about her, Lissana, a senior and leader of the Book Savers Club or something. They met last month and she's been crushing on her ever since.

"I'm not sucking your soul." God, he finally spoke a full phrase without the word 'sorry'.

"It's just that... Your eyes are so emerald that it pulls..." He continued. I never saw to it that my eyes are what he speaks, the pulling part I mean. I looked at him incredulously and he looked away with a shrug. "I just noticed it," He added.

"Okaaaaay..." I whispered to the air. "For telling me horrid stuff back there in the car, you should treat me some grub!" I jumped up from the bench and wore my mascot mask.

"Hey! I said you were pretty! I never said anything mean!" He protested.

"Shut up and buy me food!" Gladly he did.

We ate some nice corn dogs and drank some coke floats. It's good enough that Pat left us for his other friends, I don't wanna be around hot guys. One hot guy is enough.

Speaking of hot guys, Matt is definitely the eye candy. Girls envy me for being very close to him. It's a good thing that they don't think of me as a hostile rival and I have no plan to be one.

Occasionaly girls would come up to us to ask to take a picture of them with Matt. There was one stupid girl that told me "Mr! Can you take a picture of us with your friend," She handed me her camera and God knows that I want to break it to pieces but rather I threw it in a trash can nearby.

"Let's party with them?" Matt asked me innocently as he threw his remaining float in a garbage bin. I have no time to answer because Matt pulled me into the massive pit of monsters; I mean literally because their all in costumes of monsters and fairytales and things and something.

"Wooh! Isn't this awesome!" Matt yelled on the top of his lungs while jumping and dancing. While me on the other hand, is standing on one certain place dumbfounded.

Suddenly I remembered the winner king and queen or something and it excited me. I started dancing and jumping like crazy.

"Ohh momma shake that booty!" I shouted and people stopped dancing around me and stared at me.