11|Unexpected. (Part 1)

"I'm not a one in a million kind of a girl but I'm once in a lifetime kind of a woman. "

Bree's pov.

It was a Monday. I park my car in the school's parking lot and get inside the school. I yawn as I walk up to my locker.

I barely even slept last night . It's not that I didn't want but I just couldn't sleep. I finally slept at 2 am but woke up by 5 am and went running.

All the fucking credit goes to Aiden. He's been calling me messaging me and I don't think he still gets the message when I don't answer his phone calls nor reply to his messages.

I set the combination of my locker and take the books I needed. As usual I was early and I decided on sitting at my original place which is in the front rows.

Atleast I don't have to deal with Aiden. Every time the bet comes to my mind I feel like punching him.

Of course he wouldn't want to lose the bet. If he does then it is so unlike Aiden.

"Hey, " someone says and I recognise the voice. Think of the devil and the devil appears.

"What do you want Aiden? " I ask him .

"Umm........ could we speak after school today? " he asks nervously. Really , Aiden was nervous?

"I already told you that I'm not interested in making any kind of conversation with you. I think I've got better things to do, " I say coldly.

Right then Ms.Stump enters. Oh she's my saviour.

"We are not done talking Bree, " he says seriously and leaves. I groan in a low voice.

Fucking idiot ,doesn't he get it when I tell him I don't want to talk to him.

I don't know why I can't hate him . I'm thankful to him for making me smile even if it was for a while but that doesn't change the fact that he did all that for a bet.

I wish I could dissappear from here. I ignore all the thoughts and try to concentrate on the lesson.

During my second period , I sit with Rachel . She's been good to me. All through the class is feel Aiden's eyes on me. Idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During lunch break I sit with Rachel and her younger brother, Ryan.

"So what are you wearing for the spring dance? " Rachel asks me snapping into reality. Fuck! I forgot about spring dance.

"I don't think I'm coming Rachel, " I tell her.

"Why? " she asks me.

"Just don't feel like it, " I say as I eat my tofu.

"Bree please come . It'll be fun or I'll be left alone, " Rachel asks me with pleading eyes.

"OKAY I'm not making promises but I'll think about it, " I say .

"OKAY, " she says excited.