27|Thanksgiving.

" For you see , each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less tha tomorrow ."

-Rosemonde Gerard

Bree's pov.
I hear a knock on my window and my eyes snap open. There's only one person who would show up at my window at 2:00am .

I put on the light and rush to the window. As I open the window, Aiden jumps in and closes the window again.

"I couldn't sleep," he says simply with a small smile .

"Me neither, " I say and flick the light off.

"Did you talk to your parents?" I ask him and he hugs me. His parents had him upset all the time.

"I called them but they said they were in a meeting like always. I just don't get it. They've never behaved like this and how could they leave me all alone for thanksgiving? " he says .

I hate to see Aiden like this. He snuggles his head into the crook of my neck and rests it there making me smile.

"Aiden you need to sleep baby. I'm right here and you're spending your thanksgiving with us, " I say and he releases me from his hug.

He smiles and pulls me into a kiss , a passionate one. I don't know why but I tend to love him more and more by every passing second.

"What would I ever do without you?" Aiden asks grinning making me giggle a little at his change in mood.

He carries me onto my bed and lays down next to me. He pulls me close and I rest my head on his arm.

"Happy thanksgiving, " he says with a small smile.

"Same to you, " I say and peck him on his lips. Before I could pull back, he pulls me closer and deepens the kiss.

"Hmmm......this is how you wish ." Aiden says with a smirk. I slap his chest with a smile.

After sometime I hear a steady breathing and realise that Aiden's asleep. I kiss him on his forehead and drift off to sleep next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake to the series of knocks on my door. I try to get up but Aiden tightens his grip around me and I knew he was awake.

"Who is it?" I ask or almost shout before whoever it is continues to knock on my door.

"Kitty it's me. Open the door, " I hear Jackson's voice and gasp. Shit , he didn't know Aiden sleeps with me.

"Aiden leave me. I need to open the door !" I whisper yell at Aiden bet he says nothing and pulls me into a short kiss .

"I'll open it, " he says and stands up. My eyes widen.

"Aiden stop! " I whisper shout at him getting off the bed.

Aiden was wearing only a pair of shorts right now. Not that Jackson would say anything but this is going to be embarrassing.

Before I could reach Aiden, he opens the door. Alright Fuck.

"Aiden?" Jackson says surprised. I run and get under Aiden's arm to look at Jackson.