14|Feelings.

"I'm both giving up, I'm just starting over."

Bree's pov.
My day didn't go as bad as I thought except for the continous stares I got . I sit at my usual place in the cafeteria. Aiden comes up and sit in the chair opposite to mine.

"Why are you sitting here? " I ask him.

"Ouch....Don't I get to sit with my friend? " he asks expressing fake hurt. I roll my eyes. Rachel and Ryan join us.

"What are you doing here douche bag? " Rachel asks Aiden as she sits next to me.

"Why is it such a big crime for me to have lunch with my friend? " Aiden asks dramatically.

"It's not a fucking crime but it's really weird for a douche bag to sit with us, " Rachel says and I giggle.

"Rachel what is your fucking problem? " Aiden asks scowling making me laugh more.

"Guys, stop! " I yell at them and they both go silent. They give death stares to each other.

"So are you coming to the spring dance? Did you decide yet? " Rachel asks me.

"I guess I am coming. Need to show the bitches who they were bulling, " I say with a smirk.

The girls of this school are extremely ridiculous. They didn't dare talk to me since I fought with Ricky.

"I can find guys drooling over you already, " Ryan says pointing out at Ricky's table.

I smirk and continue to eat my lunch. I place my lunch box back in my bag once I finish. I had to call Jackson.

"I'm heading to the library. Want to join Bree? " Rachel asks me.

"I need to talk to Jackson. You go, I'll meet you later, " I say with a smile. Rachel and Ryan take off.

"I'm picking you up for spring dance, " Aiden states.

"Umm....okay , " I say glancing at my phone.

I dial Jackson's number. I look at Stacey heading towards us. I raise my eyebrows as she comes up and sits on Aiden's lap.

Aiden looked confused and she didn't waste anymore time and kissed him. Hurt flashes through me.

Why did I even care about whom Aiden kissed? I look over to Aiden.

"I need to make a call, " I say giving him my best fake smile.

I get out of the cafeteria. What was fucking wrong with me? I head to my locker and take my books . I head to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come over and write the names of the people you are going to partner up for your project, " our history teacher says.

Who's name could I write? I don't want Aiden even though he was the only one I knew in class. I head to write my name on the paper.