24|Sweet November.

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round . Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."

-Franklin P. Jones.

Bree's pov .
"I'll be there on time Jackson, " I say over the phone for the tenth time.

"OKAY Kitty. We're going through the security check . I'll meet you in Washington, " Jackson says and I smile.

"Can't wait to meet you brother. Bye, " I say and drop the call.

I can't believe November came so soon. Maria is getting married in two days and Jackson's coming home.

I'm so happy right now. I grab my phone and purse before I leave my room.

Aiden was sitting on the couch . "Good morning baby, " Aiden says as I get closer to him.

"Good morning Aiden, " I say and peck him on his lips.

Maria was in the kitchen. I head to kitchen and take my mug of coffee .

"Maria would stay away from the kitchen at least till your wedding? " I ask her . She blushes when I mention her wedding.

"Jackson's coming Bree. He loves my cooking. I'll just cook today's meal alright, " she says and I nod.

Everyone one loved Maria's cooking. I head back to Aiden who was playing on my phone.

I sit down next to him and he puts my phone aside. He looks at me with a mischievous grin.

He grabs my coffee and takes a sip.
"Give me my coffee Aiden! " I yell at him.

He takes few more sips and gives me the coffee mug. I slap his arm before having the coffee.

"Everything tastes better on your lips, " he says making me blush.

"Ready to meet Jackson ?" I ask him.

"Of course I am, " Aiden says grinning.

Saturday morning has never been better.

"We need to collect our clothes remember? " Aiden asks. Shit I forgot. We had to get our dresses for Maria's wedding.

"I forgot. We could go there before going to the airport, " I say and Aiden nods as he scrolls down the channels on TV.

"It's been a long time since I took you on a date, " Aiden says as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Hmmm.......Yeah, " I say .

"I'm coming over as Jackson leaves Washington . Maria and Brad will be on their honeymoon , so I'll have you all to myself, " he says with smirk.

"Mr. Waters did you forget we have a project to complete before getting all sexed up? " I ask him with a smirk plastered on my face.

"We could finish it in a day, " Aiden says smirking.

"With you staring at me and me alone doing all the work , it's not possible, " I state .