21|Caught In Romance.

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

- Victor Hugo

Bree's pov.
This fucking bed was so hard and small. I could barely even sleep. There were like eight people in one room.

I open my eyes and look over to where Rachel was sleeping . She wasn't there. It's about two o'clock in the night and shes not in her bed.

I get off my uncomfortable bed and silently tip toes my way out of the room. I head to Aiden's to check if he was awake.

He covered his face with his arm in a sexy way. I get closer and he takes off his arm to look at me.

"Couldn't stay away from me, huh?" he asks me smirking and I roll my eyes.

"Rachel's not there in her bed. I was going to check where she was and I came across your room. So I thought I could check on you," I whisper.

"I couldn't sleep, " Aiden says standing up and yawning.

"Neither could I, " I say as we walk out of the room. I wrap my arms around my body as the cool air hit my skin.

"Ricky's not in his bed either, " Aiden says and wraps his arms around me as soon as he realised I was cold.

We were walking in the woods now. "Did you hear that?" I ask as I hear some kissing sounds.

"Yes I did," Aiden says smirking. I giggle a little . He spins me around so that I could face him and kisses me. He pulls me closer till we were stuck to each other. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

We break our kiss when we finally got breathless. I smile and give him one last kiss . "We've got to deal with something else first," I say and he grins.

We slowly walk up to them and my eyes widen in shock. Rachel was totally on Ricky and they were making out.

"I'm going to pretend like I just didn't see you guys making out," I state and turn around to face Aiden. It was so embarrassing.

"Umm..... we were just...." Rachel starts and we burst laughing.

I and Aiden hold our stomachs in laughter. "God!.... you should look at your face,", I say and continue laughing. Ricky was flustered too.

After a few minutes we stop laughing and stand straight. "So are you guys a thing now?" Aiden asks smirking.

Rachel nods still embarrassed. "Wow. Finally!", I squeal and hug Rachel. She hugs me back and Ricky hugs me next.

"Thank you so much," he whispers in my ear.

"You're my friend now Ricky, " I say and he smiles at me.

Aiden gives Ricky a bro hug and comes back to me. "We're totally going to party once we go back," I say grinning. Aiden's nods in agreement.

"We'll leave you guys alone now but make sure you're back before anyone notices, " I say smirking. Ricky nods and we leave.