32|A Perfect Boyfriend. ❤

"My heart is, and always will be, yours."

Bree's pov.
"Weren't we supposed to go on a date?" I ask Aiden who was driving towards my place.

"I thought it would be better if we just spend some time watching Netflix and cuddling up in bed," he says with a cheeky smile.

"What about Rachel and Ricky? " I ask him wondering if they were going on a date.

"They went on a date," he says answering my question.

"I've got to tell you something important on graduation day, "Aiden says and for a second he tenses but again gets back to his normal form.

"What is it about?" I ask him .

"I'm not letting it out ," he says with a grin plastered across his face.

I nod and wonder what he would be telling me . Will he says I love you?

I smile at the thought and Aiden stops the car in front of my house.

I smile and get off the car . Aiden comes around and wraps his arm around my waist.

He kisses my forehead before we could walk in. I couldn't help but think about what happened in the shopping mall.

I was just seconds away from losing Aiden. The thought of losing him scared the living shit out of me.

"Princess stop thinking, "he says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I can't help it," I say as we walk in to my house.

"Maria I'm back!" I announce as we walk in.

"I'm in the kitchen! "She shouts from the kitchen and we head there.

"Hey Maria, " Aiden says with a smile .

"Hey Aiden. Are you staying for lunch? "She asks him with a greeting smile.

"I'm staying back for dinner too," he says grinning.

"That's great, " she says and we turn around to head to my room.

"Are you staying back tonight?" I ask him as we enter my room. He locks the door behind us.

"Do you want me to?"he asks me.

"You know that I would want you stay back," I point out with a smile.

"As you wish princess," he says with a smirk getting close to me.

"Why don't you change into your sexy house wear?" He asks me and I giggle. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Sexy house wear?" I ask him raising an eyebrow.

"Hmmm........ I like to see you in those sexy shorts that would stop right after your butt," he says brushing his nose against mine and I blush.

"You're so cheesy. Do you know that?" I ask him giggling a little and he pulls me into a kiss.

I felt so safe in his arms. His kiss made me feel alive. Nothing matters to me more than him.