Sakura's Fake Smile

We made our way halfway to the Village of the Sand in 2 days time. Our trip was short and very quiet. Naruto and Sai were the only ones who remotely spoke. I was as silent as ever, just as Sasuke was. I noticed him taking glances towards me every so often. I bet by now he has figured he had done something wrong at the festival that night. When in reality, he didnt... I just had to collect myself and accept facts to begin putting my heart back together. So far, it seemed hopeless. I cried everytime I was from sight. I felt like a little child who could not control her own emotions. Crying like this made me feel as if I were weak. I had sat down on my mat placed on the ground, all of us were huddled around the fire Naruto made.
"Its So Cold !!!"
"Indeed Naruto, We should have packed jackets"
"Oi, You are right Sai."
Sasuke and myself still remained silent. I did not want to stick around, so I got up.
"Eh, Im going for a walk guys... Dont wait up for me, get some rest."
"Ok Sakura , you be careful you hear me."
"Hai Naruto, I will.
I could see worry all over Naruto's face, but he knew I needed my space. I made my way to a lake that was a little further from our camp, it was beautiful & very quiet. At that moment, I heard the bushes to my left start to shake.
"Who is there!?"
I pulled out my kunai expecting the worst. A man came from the bush , It was dark... but I could tell when the moonlight hit that face... That it was Sasuke.
"W-what Are you doing here Sasuke?"
"You left camp Sakura."
"Yeah, I needed some alone time, is all."
"Sakura, what is wrong?"
I looked Sasuke in his blank eyes and wondered if I should tell him the truth.
"Its nothing Sasuke... Its childish. Dont worry about me."
He stared at me a moment and whathe said next surprised me.
"I do worry about you Sakura."
"B-but Why Sasuke?"
"Because you have not been acting right since the festival."
He was right... If anybody could have known that, it was Sasuke.
"Its just... I am having a hard time coming to terms with our relatiinship Sasuke."
"Hn. I see."
"Yeah... I will be fine though..."
I forced a smile to my face, which seemed to anger Sasuke.
"Do not fake a smile when I have only caused you pain."
I was taken back by that. I hadnt expected him to be so upset about that.
"Goodnight Sasuke.."
I ran away back to the camp crying. I was absolutely sure he hated me now...