Stategy

***Naruto & Sasuke***

The night seemed to pass by quickly for the two boys, both unaware of Sakura's disappearance
Sasuke was the first to awaken, noticing she was not there with them. He nudged Naruto awake.
"Ughhh, what is it Sasuke?" He asked annoyed.
"Dobe, Sakura is gone." He replied cooly.
Naruto shot up from the bed he laid in and began searching the room for her. The both of them noticed an open window at the edge of the room.
"Damn, how could we not have heard anything?" Naruto asked.
"Whoever took her must have known she was not alone here." Sasuke said.
The two of them headed outside to see if they could pick up a trail.

Naruto's eyes widened in realization.
"Do you think the Akatsuki took her?" He asked.
Sasuke looked at Naruto with a nod in understanding.
"But where would we find them?" Naruto asked.
The two looked dumb founded. Neither knew where the Akatsuki could be hiding.
Suddenly, Sasuke had an idea.
"Dobe, it might be close to the area Diedra and Pain attacked us." Sasuke explained.
Without hesitation, both of them rushed back to where their fight had taken place.

Once there, Naruto noticed a leaf village headband lying on the grass. Immediately he knew it was Sakura's. Now the question was where could they have gone from here..?
Both separated and searched for more clues that would lead to the whereabouts of their missing teammate. All too suddenly, Naruto picked up on a chakra signature which belonged to none other than Deidra.
"Lets get going." Sasuke said as he reached Naruto, detecting the signature himself before Naruto could announce it.
They both ran towards the direction of the signature.

—***Sakura***—

I had sat alone in complete silence since Deidra had come. I looked for what seemed like days for an escape, to no avail.
To my surprise, I heard the doorknob turn and someone entered the room. I was hoping it was Naruto and Sasuke coming to my rescue, but my heart sank when I saw Deidra's face once again.
He held a tray of food in his hands.
"Here pretty, you gotta eat." He said.
I looked at the food he began to sit in front of me. When he put it just inches in-front of me, I kicked it onto his clothes.
"Hmp. Seems like you need to learn the hard way girl." He grinned at me.
I snapped my eyes shut, hoping to be saved from the animal of a man. He grabbed me and jerked me to my knees. I opened my eyes once he force my face to look at his. He had a wild look in his eyes, as if he got a psychotic pleasure out of scaring me. He jerked my shirt until it ripped down the middle, halfway exposing my chest. I yanked back from his grip as hard as I could.
"You aren't going to get out of this one. You should have just quit the stubborn act and ate the food, now you are going to get what's coming to you." He sneered.
Tears streamed out of my eyes as he pushed my back to the floor and climbed on top of me.
He viciously ripped off the rest of my shirt revealing my bare chest.
"No... p-please don't." I pleaded.
He acted as if my plea was driving him further to do his disgusting deed. He grabbed my face and forced me to look into his eyes as he made way with his other hand up my thigh.
In a last ditch resort, I decided to do the only thing I could think of to save myself.
"SASUKE ... NARUTO .!!!!!"

***Naruto & Sasuke***

The two neared what seemed like a hidden cave.
"That must be it, his chakra is inside that cave." Naruto stated obviously.
"Lets go." Sasuke said.
The both ran inside stealthily, only to notice it was riddled with what seemed like hundreds of tunnels.
"Man, which one is the right one? We don't have any time to waste." Naruto said frantically.
That was when they heard it. The scream of their teammate.

"SASUKE ... NARUTO.!!!!!"
They then ran towards where they heard he voice. The boys reached the end of a dimly lit hallway. One steel door was there. Sasuke used his chidori to pry the door off. What they discovered inside, neither was prepared for.

_____***All 3 together again***_____

I heard his chidori as the door flew off its hinges.
They finally came...
Naruto and Sasuke entered the room to find Deidra lying on top of my half naked body. In that moment, a wave of shame went through me. I looked like a weak woman being taken full advantage of. My heart sank at the sight of my teammates seeing me in such a vulnerable manner.
All of that training and hard work I'd done over the years just to find myself in such a position. It was truly depressing.
I looked into Sasuke's eyes and saw the rage in them. I then looked into Naruto's eyes which held sadness within them, as if he blamed himself for what was taking place.
Before Deidra had the chance to get up and defend himself, Sasuke grabbed his neck and flung him across the room. Naruto picked me up bridal style in his arms, looked Sasuke's way and Nodded. He melted the chains that restricted me to the floor, before completely picking me up and heading out of the door. I caught a glimpse at Sasuke's deadly glare on Deidra. I knew a ferocious battle was about to take place between the two. I was completely drained of chakra and food. I could barely keep my eyes open, before long the darkness overtook me once again....