Let The Show Begin

My fist glowed an evergreen glow & my face showed total concentration. I refused to be made a fool of in front of my teammates. The seal on my forehead began releasing itself , coving my entire body with its power in the form of black lines. I felt my power surging through my body. I waited for the perfect opportunity to attack. I vanished and quickly reappeared behind Deidra.
"I wont be taken down easily!"
I then thrust my fist into the back of his head , causing him to fly across the battlefield.
"Damn it... Stupid bitch"
I ran towards him in another attempt to hit , when he chewed something in his hands. Its spit out and seemed to be a sort of bird. It flew high with him on it.
"Hn, Cant hit me up here little woman"
That comment ticked me off. I made some handsigns and quickly drew some blood from my finger.
"SUMMONING JUTSU!"
I smashed my palm agsinst the ground and raised to meet Deidra face to face. I summoned the slug lady Tsunade trusted all of these years. I made more hand signs and the slug spit acid on Deidra's creation. The bird's wing collapsed and both fell to the ground. I watched as they hit the ground and disappeared.
"You haven't seen the last of me"
With that, I knew he'd fled. I allowed my jutsu to release and stood on a nearby tree. Naruto then came up to me.
"Sakura... You are truly amazing in battle."
I was taken back by his sudden compliment.
"uhh... thank you Naruto..."
Sasuke was still on the ground, he seemed to be refusing to speak or look my way. I wonder what his problem was...