Mission Halt

We set out the next morning for our destination. We all walked over 2 hours and decided to rest for a bit. Naruto did his usual routine of starting a fire to cook his ramen. I looked at Naruto like a brother of some sort. He had always been there for me... Even though I know I have only been a burden to him. Whereas, Sasuke...He was the exact opposite, yet my heart yearned to be with him. I felt as if I had been a bother to both of them. I constantly relied on Naruto to bring Sasuke back to me... Even though He would never want to be with me. I was so lost in my thoughts I had not realized everyone was ready to go.
"Ready To go Sakura?"
"Yea Naruto, Lets go."
We began walking, once we made our way to the border of the Sand village , we become surrounded by Akatsuki members Pain and Diedra. Pain was the first to speak.
"You all hold a scroll that we desire, give it to us."
"Never!"
"Oh, the nine tails host?"
He set his eyes on me, seeming to know I was the one in possession of the scroll.
"Girl. Give me the scroll"
"No, If you want it... you'll have to take it!"
With my comment, I clenched my hand into a fist and demolished the ground beneath him. I was about to run when Diedra caught me by my leg. I tried to free myself to no avail. Naruto and Sasuke rushed to free me. At that moment though, he put a kunai to my neck...
"Come any closer and the girl dies."
Both of the boys halted in their tracks.
"Let her go!"
Naruto was screaming and held much emotion within his tone of voice. Pain had began to speak.
"Not until we have that scroll. The woman will come with us and be killed if she does not willingly give up now and hand it over."
He turned towards me as if waiting for my reply...
I couldnt move , i felt so weak and useless playing victim once again. I quickly gathered chakra and began to concentrate. I refused to be such a coward. I trianed hard and have come too far to let a simple kunai to my neck be my end. I wasnt giving up. I would fight...