Dos

Mya
Staying out all night always come back to bite me in the ass. I yawned my hangover hitting me hard.

My phone rang waking me up from falling asleep again. I was going to leave it ringing until I realize it could be Mia calling me.

I rolled over on my back and unplugged my phone before answering it.

"Yes" I answer. She immediately starts yelling.

"Where are you? The last time I saw you, you left with some guy named Christian." Damn even she remembered his name.

"I'm fine and I got home safe earlier this morning." I was now out of bed and going to use the bathroom. "Okay good. Imani needs you down here in an hour."

I groaned turning on the shower. "It's Saturday though"

"It's your job and you have to go" "Fine tell her I'll be there in 45"

I hung up and got in the shower. All of last night's sweat was washed off of me and replaces with the smell of apples.

I washed my hair and got out. I dried myself off and put on underwear.

I didn't know what to do with my hair and I only had 20 minutes left.

I brushed it back and put it in a ponytail.

I went through my drawers searching for something to wear. I really need to do laundry today.

I pulled out joggers and a white hoodie.
I put on the clothes in hurry and grabbed my bag filled with the essentials like lotion and lip balm.

I grabbed my keys and locked the door on my way out. With a smile on my face I walked down the two flights of stairs.

I pushed the door of the tattoo shop open and walked down to the back.

"Hey Amy" I said waving to one of our customers whose almost always here.

"I've been waiting for you. I came to get a new tattoo. My first son was born about 2 months ago and I want his name on my arm."

"Aw congrats. I'll be right with you" I walked around to the back and got my needles ready to go to work.

Imani came up to me with a frown on her face. "What's wrong babe?"

I got up off the seat and sat her down. "He's being a little fuck boy again" I knew exactly who she was talking about.

"That's what you get for dating him" I say pointing at her. "You can't say anything. You haven't been in a legit relationship since a year and a half ago."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay and.." She sighed "I'm just saying maybe you should you know slow down on all the boys."

Yeah like I'll ever slow down. I know I should really stop leading them on like this but it's apart of the fun.

I want boys to feel the exact way girls feel when they just have a one night stand and leave them all alone in the morning.

Except I do it a little more respectively. They see when I'm leaving. It's still cruel but that's how it goes.

Second chapter and hella excited for this book.