Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

1.

Anne's POV

"Anne! Get your ass down here now or I swear to god, I will dismember you!" my older brother, Daniel, shouts from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I shout back as I slip on my old pair of shoes. I really need new shoes. Maybe I'll go to the store after school or something.

"Now!" Daniel shouts, "Or I'm leaving you and you can walk to school on your first day!"

"I'm coming!" I shout louder.

Stupid school, why do I have to wake up so early?

I skip down the stairs and grab an apple from the bowl then jump into the back seat of Daniel's silver Audi.

"Finally," my other two brothers groan in unison as we reverse out of our driveway.

I roll my eyes and bite down on my apple. This is basically my morning routine. I wake up every morning twenty minutes later than I should because "five more minutes" just doesn't cut it for me anymore and then I get ready in ten minutes while my three brothers scream at me and threaten to decapitate me.

I think the most important thing school has taught me is how to get ready in less than five minutes.

Today is my first day back at school after an amazing holiday filled with long romantic walks to the fridge and sleeping with my one true love; my bed.

My parents are divorced and so we are part of the many lucky children that have to pack our bags every second weekend to be sent off to our dad's house.

Daniel is my oldest brother. He is eighteen years old and looks after us while my mom works at the hospital. Daniel has black hair and blue eyes and is way too tall for me to measure but I am assuming he is six foot something.

Then there are my two younger twin brothers, Alex and Cody. The two fifteen-year-olds both have blond hair and brown eyes. I am pretty sure they have that twin power thing where they talk at the same time.

Then there is me; Anne. I have black hair, like Daniel's, and green eyes. I'm shorter than all three of my brothers and they always make fun of me for being 'short' even though I am around 5' 7.

I basically live in jeans and shirts that say things like "The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza." or "So much internet. So little time." and more.

I actually study half my life because I need a scholarship otherwise I won't be able to go to university. The other half of my life I spend as a hermit in my room, watching series and reading.

I haven't gotten anything below an A since year six but if one thing is for sure it is the fact that I'm definitely not getting a sports scholarship.

To put it simply, I thought a quarterback was referring to money.

Once we arrive at the parking lot of our school, Daniel parks next to his best friend -- Hunter Denegan -- and we all get out the car.

Alex and Cody walk off to their friends and I throw my backpack over my shoulder and walk to the front of the school where I normally meet up with my friends.

I walk up to them and they all just make weird faces at me as a way of saying hi.

Aiden throws his arm over my shoulder, "Hey, my bitch." he says and grins. "Hey, my pimp." I say and chuckle.

Aiden and I have been best friends since diaper days, my mom and his mom are close friends and so we have known each other forever.

Aiden is wearing a plain grey shirt that has the words "WASTED" printed across the front. He has light brown hair and green eyes with a beauty spot beside his right eye. To be honest, he is quite good looking but I'm too close to him to like him as anything more than a best friend and I am 100% sure he feels the same about me.

Clary, my other best friend, just makes more ugly faces at me and then chuckles and I do the same to her in return. She is wearing a sweater that says "Namast'ay in bed." Clary has red hair and freckles and she became my friend in kindergarten when we both decided we didn't like the teacher and so we stuffed nik naks into her Prada handbag.

Then there is Nora who is a close friend of mine but she usually hangs out with her brothers' friends who are in the year above ours. She has thick black hair to her hips and brown eyes. She really knows how to turn heads.

Speaking of turning heads...

I watch as Hunter walks into the school with my brother and some new guy.

Hunter Denegan is like a god in our school. People worship him like he is Jesus and follow him like he is twitter. He is never alone. He is the most popular guy in our school, no doubt. It's mainly because he is the captain of the football team and also because he is extremely hot.

People move out the way, creating a pathway for Hunter to walk. His hand brushes through his dark hair as his other hand stays in the pocket of his jeans. He winks at a couple of the girls and they all swoon and then his blue eyes land on me and he gives me his dazzling smile.

Ugh, now there is something I didn't miss.

***************

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG