Wattpad Original

Bonus Chapter

Anne's POV   

"Okay, you can take it off," Daniel says and I pull the blindfold off my eyes, squinting and letting my eyes adjust to the light of the sun.

"Turn around," he tells me and I do so, my jaw dropping as I see the huge words that I never thought I would actually see.

Disneyland.

"Daniel! You're joking!" I say and run into my brother's arms, squeezing him into a really tight hug.

"Where is Hunter?" I ask him, walking towards the gate and to the ticket station. The excitement bubbling inside me is making me want to jump really high. I'm going to finally meet Stitch, you do not understand how much I have been pestering Hunter to take me.

No, I'm serious, we have been together for five years already. I'm pretty sure we still drive each other crazy.

"I'm not sure," Daniel frowns, "he should be here, I'm sure we will meet up inside when he arrives," he says and I nod, waiting in the long line to enter.

I have never really been able to explain how much Stitch actually means to me. I mean yes, I used to watch Lilo and Stitch basically every day when I was really young but that wasn't all. Stitch was always there for me, as stupid as it sounds. He would sleep with me every night in the form of a stuffed animal. I would take him everywhere and before my parents got divorced, I would cry with him when I heard my parents fighting in the room next door because I wanted to be a 'big girl' and not cry in front of Daniel. He is my real imaginary friend and now I actually get to meet him. Well, a version of him, but him none the less.

As soon as we are inside the park, I drag Daniel with me to where Stitch was said to be, according to the map, and we wait in another line. Luckily this one is not as long as the one to get in was, actually there are only four people in line before us.

As soon as I get to the front, I hug Stitch and it hugs me back, making me feel really warm because of the soft blue fur of the costume.

"Hi, Stitch," I whisper and it waves at me, a permanent smile on its face.

He tells me to hold on for a second by putting his hand up, when I ask for a selfie, and he motions to Daniel.

Daniel nods and pulls out a black box, giving it to Stitch who then gets down on one knee and pulls the box open to reveal a diamond ring.

I block my mouth with my hands and Daniel pulls off the Stitch head to reveal Hunter being the person in the costume.

"Anne," he smiles at me, "I think we both know that I suck at speeches so I am just going to get to the point," he sucks in a deep breath, "Will you marry me?" he says softly and fireworks go off in my head.

Hunter Denegan is asking me to marry him, and he is in a Stitch costume in Disneyland!

"Yes! Yes, of course, yes!" I say and tears start falling down my face as a smile, big enough to light a country, spreads across my face as well as Hunter's.

He stands up and wraps his fluffy arms around me, pulling me into a kiss as I smile against it.

This better not be a dream or I'll be really mad because it really feels like one right now.

"Pinch me," I say to Hunter when we pull away but he just laughs and turns to Daniel who is just smiling at the both of us.

"I'm going to buy some cotton candy," he states and walks away, leaving us alone.

"Mommy, why does Stitch have a normal person head?" A little girl asks, holding her mom's hand. The mom laughs and doesn't answer, pulling her daughter away and towards another Disney character.

I chuckle and look at Hunter who is already smiling at me. "Don't look at me like that," I say and frown. It's still giving me butterflies, just a look.

"Like what?" he says and keeps staring at me.

"Like that!" I say and point at his face.

He chuckles and pulls me against his chest, leaning down towards my ear. His hot breath fans against my ear, "You can tell me whatever you want me to do, Sweetheart, but you only get one chance to do it, so save it for tonight," he whispers, making my cheeks go red.

"I hate you," I shake my head and laugh.

"I love you!" he shouts, loud enough for other people to hear, and makes a weird face at me.

"I love you!" I shout back and he smiles and throws his arm over my shoulders as we both start walking towards the candy shop.

***************

*roll credits and play candy shop by 50 cent*