Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

3.

Anne's POV

Okay, I think now is as good a time as any to confess something. I like Hunter. I have liked him since he broke our window with a baseball ball seven years ago and became best friends with my brother.

Yes, he annoys the shit out of me (excuse my French) but there is something about him that I am attracted to.

There's the obvious good looks and amazing body, which I have got to admire every time he swims at our house.

Then there is the fact that he is an extremely popular bad boy, motorbike and all, which I know is very cliché but nevertheless its extremely sexy. There is a dangerous aura that just radiates from him.

But there is just one tiny problem that makes it impossible for me to ever have a chance with him and it's the fact that he treats me like I'm his little sister. He teases me and irritates me and he makes me blush without knowing it.

"What the fuck?" I hear Hunter shout from the lower level. I look over to see Hunter standing with my shoes in his hand and he looks really pissed off.

I squeak and turn on my heels, walking away as fast as I possibly can after dropping my shoes on my crushes head.

As I walk to the movie cinema, I see Daniel, Cody and Alex walking out from their movie. They're all laughing and messing around like idiots.

I smile and shake my head, I'm glad I have them in my life. It would be a whole lot more boring without them.

"Ready to go?" Daniel asks and I nod with a grin.  

We all hop into Daniel's car and drive out of the parking. This day definitely did not go as planned.

***************

I sit in my living room on the sofa with my legs crossed and popcorn on my lap. Daniel is sitting on one side of me and Hunter is on the other and we are currently watching Batman for the umpteenth time. The twins are up in their room playing FIFA on their PlayStation.

Hunter has his arm around my shoulder and my head is leaning against him. He smells really good and he is really comfortable, I could just lay here forever. I sigh as the credits roll up and sit up straight.

"Dude, do you guys have ice? Some chick dropped her shoes on my head at the mall earlier," Hunter says, rubbing his head.

I shoot up, out of my seat. "Yeah, I'll get it for you," I say and walk into the kitchen. I open the freezer and take out the huge pack of peas. When I turn around, Hunter is standing in the kitchen, leaning against the counter and watching me.

I hand him the packet and his fingers brush against mine, "Thanks," he says, pressing the packet against his head which makes his bicep flex.

Yummy.

Yes, I did just think that but I regret nothing.

We walk back into the living room where Daniel is now sitting with his legs across the entire sofa, "So, do you know who dropped the shoes?" he asks.

Daniel! Shut your trap! No no no no.

"No, I didn't see who it was but those shoes were definitely feminine," Hunter says, sitting down right on Daniel's legs.

"What you going to do? I mean, I know you too well, you're going to get them back, right?" Daniel says.

Is internal fainting a thing, because I think I just went into a coma in my mind? I am seriously freaking out inside but on the outside I am frozen with a face as straight as the statue of David. I know Hunter, too? and to say his revenge is good is a huge understatement, its a-freaking-mazing.

Hunter laughs. "Well, I am going to find the person and give them their shoes back," Hunter begins explaining and I let out a sigh of relief, "and then I am going to make her do whatever I want for the next three weeks. And by whatever I want I mean..." Hunter starts doing thrusting motions and starts moaning.

He then bursts into laughter and I groan, sitting on the part of Daniel's legs that Hunter isn't sitting on.

"Poor girl," Daniel admits.

Dear Lord, if you exist, please please please don't let Hunter find out who the owner of the shoes are. I promise I will be a better person and I will make my bed and not call Cody an idiot even if he is one.

Please, I'm too young to die.

***************

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG