Nightmares - Part 2

That picture makes my legs feel like giving out. I want that. Actually no. 

I need that. 

Also many of you requested a part two so here it is, I hope it doesn't suck. The next chapter will be a suprise I have in mind what im planning to do *smirks mischievously* Get pumped for it. 

Shoutout goes to ellet1girl  Thanks for being a sweetheart <3 

Also a shoutout to Ethereal394 for helping when I was super stuck with where to go with this imagine and for adding me to her AMAZING story. Go check it out guys!

Well that's enough of me talking, now for the imagine! 

_________________________________________________________

You wake up to an odd tingling sensation. The same feeling you recieve when that certain someone touches you. Newt. 

You thought he would wait till you were asleep to leave, but he hadn't. It made you want to jump up and down in delight. You probably would have, had it not been for looking up to see his already open soft caramel colored eyes staring down at you. 

You try your best to hide the slight blush that arises from your cheeks. "Morning love." He whispers in his morning voice, one that makes you weak at the knees. "Morning." You reply back as you stretch a bit. "Thank you...for you know." You trail off awkwardly as you look away. 

"It's alright, I get them too. I know what it's like and being alone makes them worse." He tells you as he sighs and looks like he's thinking about something. Probably the nightmares he gets. "Im sorry." You reply quietly, you don't really even know what you are sorry for. 

For waking him up in the midle of the night, making him stay with you, not being able to comfort him during his nightmares. All of it. 

He lifts your chin and shakes his head. "There's nothing to be sorry about, Im glad I could help you." He smiles as he stands and kisses your forehead before going to grab some clothes and take a shower. 

You bite your lip and sigh happily. Maybe that nightmare will lead into a closer relationship between you and Newt? You could only hope for the best, assuming that he liked you back at all was a long shot. 

Newt, while walking to the showers,  gets his shoulder shoved by the one and only Gally. "Look at him the little boy next door."  He taunts. Newt ignores him, not being one to fight. "Oh look at me I love the only girl in the glade. Love love love. As if. Every other guy wants to get into her pants and you think she will go for you just cause you'll 'protect her'?" Gally says shaking his head and making air quotations with his hands. Newt looks down and goes to the showers locking the door quickly. 

He sighs. Gally is right isn't he? Why would you fall for him,  a clumsy broken boy with a limp. Little did he know you fell for him for those exact reasons. He decided to distance himself from you, even though he promised himself he would protect you from the nightmares. He hated himself for doing this, but he couldn't fall farther then he already had for you. 

He runs a hand through his hair, and after a long thought filled shower, got to work in the gardens.  However you also worked in the gardens, which wouldn't work so well with his plan to avoid you. 

You see Newt, smiling and walking towards him wanting to maybe talk a bit as you worked. He was sweet enough to hold you after your nightmare, maybe he did like you back. You were determined to find out. 

When you get close to him though, he turns the other direction, walking away briskly. You crinkle your nose up in confusion but brush it off. He did see you right? Maybe he just had something else to do.