Contest? Kinda...

Alright. Long story short I suck and im sorry. I've been hella busy and was just in the hospital (side note: Hospital food is worse than plane food let's be real) and I haven't updated in like ever. 

That pic of him is adorable and idk if I've used it before but oh well im putting it there again. Even his funny face is adorable just look at that. Damn this boy..

Also a new cover by Ethereal394 and it's soooooo good!!!!! I love it so much tysm!

Alright other then that...

Contest (sorta) time! 

I need new newt kinks!!!! Soooo that means there is kinda a contest. I need you guys, the newt kink fans, to send me requests for kinks, or maybe imagines! 

Please don't comment them, pm them to me because sometimes I don't check my notifications and won't see it if you only comment. 

Although, comments do help and I love to read them and reply! 

So get to it you kinky little fangirls, don't worry im one too. 

The best ideas will be used and I will put them up as soon as possible! 

Much love to all my readers and everyone who has recently added my book to one of your lists! I have over 50k reads which is literally amazing. Can we get it to 100k soon? Thank you guys so much you mean the world to me!!!