Kink #8

Haven't had a kink in forever! I may go back and edit them because rereading them makes me cringe....shoutout to ILoveTMR2015 for being super sweet and supportive. She also has an amazing Cameron Dallas book called Publicity so go check it out!!! 

_______________________________________________

Threesomes ;) 

After a long day in the glade you and Newt are cuddling in bed. He slowly starts to kiss your neck until you let out a soft gasp. This continues, getting more heated until you were nearly naked. You let out a soft moan as Newt ran his hands over your body and you heard a noise, the door suddenly swinging open as Thomas falls into the room. You let out a scream and Newt immediately covers you with the blanket.  "What the bloody hell Tommy?!" Newt yells as Thomas blushes furiously and stumbles to explain himself.  "I just... Y/N is beautiful and Newt you're hot too and i-im sorry." He stutters as he turns to leave. Newt gives you a look you don't understand before calling out, "Tommy wait!" And Thomas spins around quickly, looking at you. "Lock the door." Newt tells him before taking the blanket off you as you blush. Eventually you get used to the idea. Let's just say Thomas was invited in quite a lot after that... 

Newt loves threesomes, of course with you and his Tommy. You ship them even though you are dating Newt. You know Thomas has a crush on him and you don't mind as long as Newt loves you and treats you like a queen.